It's irrelevant who released it at this point. The fact that you gave it to someone else just goes to show it was going to spread around.
Qmark, you do the dumbest things you know? If it was for one person to continue, why give it to two people. Thats fucking retarded. Then you wonder why nobody believes you, or thinks you planned this.
Trunks Master wrote:
i dont think q would release his source but i do think xz would. dan you were on rq's game and said it was good. also if he wanted it released he would of put it on his page or give it to one of your naruto noobs dan.

I dont think jinketsu or this dbz game are good, its because mark has major ADD. Hes already abandoned jinketsu and released the source, then he goes on about how hes gonna make a dragonball game and abandons it within 2 months and the source miraculously comes out. Its obvious hes trying to get more acclaim from his sub-par efforts by forcing this shit in our face like Nbotls was, however his games are so freaking terrible in game design that nobody will even steal it.

Naruto noobs? come now lets not start saying that my playerbase is more retarded than the rest of byond. They are at very least on par.

Mark does this shit, he has a record for it. Then hes like oooh well i send it only to two pplz! so one of them leaked it. I dont think Axerob would leak a game. I also dont think XZDog would, hes a good guy.

Obviously Mark wanted it leaked, he wants to not get called a moron like last time so he plays dumb about it, plays the victim. However we see right through this.

This DBZ game was such total crap though, seriously. Eww.
Hate to go off topic, but yes Dan, the Naruto playerbase IS that retarded.
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:

Lol, worse than the dragonball playerbase? Newsflash Goku. They are the same playerbase. The people playing my game came from the community that used to play my dragonball game before it.

Goku = Naruto / Ichigo
Vegeta= Sasuke /Byakuya
SSJ = Curse Seal /Kyuubi /Bankai
SSJ2= Curse Seal2 /Kyuubi with tails /Vaizard

They are really similar fanbase animes. and they make up 99% of the animeguild.

Bleach also runs from the same community.

Shonen animes are all immensely similar, and so are the fanbases.

Reason why people on byond percieve the Naruto playerbase as stupid is obviously simply that a great number of them are YOUNG. Shonen and cartoon network target a vast audience. Thats not to say there isnt still the fanbase that crept up before naruto hit North America who got to love it through subs. Theres lots of people like that too.
Masterdan wrote:
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:

Lol, worse than the dragonball playerbase? Newsflash Goku. They are the same playerbase. The people playing my game came from the community that used to play my dragonball game before it.

Goku = Naruto / Ichigo
Vegeta= Sasuke /Byakuya
SSJ = Curse Seal /Kyuubi /Bankai
SSJ2= Curse Seal2 /Kyuubi with tails /Vaizard

They are really similar fanbase animes. and they make up 99% of the animeguild.

Bleach also runs from the same community.

Shonen animes are all immensely similar, and so are the fanbases.

Reason why people on byond percieve the Naruto playerbase as stupid is obviously simply that a great number of them are YOUNG. Shonen and cartoon network target a vast audience. Thats not to say there isnt still the fanbase that crept up before naruto hit North America who got to love it through subs. Theres lots of people like that too.

I dont need you breaking things down to me as if i dont know anything. Im not some noob who doesnt know what hes talking about. Let that be a newsflash to you.

I never once said the dragonball, naruto and bleach playerbase was'nt the same. Its common sense that they are. I was talking about the playerbase(rather, YOUR playerbase) being retarded compared to the rest of byond. Which is true.

PS: That comparison thing you did sucked.

Umm I remember seeing a link to the game posted. I talked to XzDoG about it and he said he quit because of that. So I don't know I've never played the game and it wouldn't surprise me if XzDoG did it. It also wouldn't surprise me if what's his face did it. So that's all and sorry who's ever name I forgot It's so late and I'm tired I'll edit it later.
EDIT: Axerob = what's his face
At least i have a game and therefor a playerbase Goku. Why dont you get on making your playerbase instead of trying to attack my vast playerbase.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You trusted XZDog?!

You know, your games always get their source released.
Masterdan wrote:
At least i have a game and therefor a playerbase Goku. Why dont you get on making your playerbase instead of trying to attack my vast playerbase.

D: Read the forums more often then. A hacked character is killing everyone.
Masterdan wrote:

Am i supposed to be jealous that you released your half finished game and gained a playerbase over it or something? Because if i am, im not. I dont know about you, but i am capable of multitasking. How about you work on that boring ass game of yours and fix that retarded ego of yours.

A.T.H.K wrote:
You gave it to Axerob isn't he one of those naruto rippers?

No, Axerob was one of those who had his source code ripped.
wooooo this conversation is way off topic.
No Axerob used a ripped source, when it was Naruto Strikes Back, Buster leaked it. Don't make me go over this history again.
Oh and then Lord of Light configured its history due to the fact that he was...

FIRED
Go figure, I try to ask for help on the matter and people just play the blame game.

Here is a little FYI so some of you can actually move on from what happened with Jinketsu and AB.

I released those 2 sources. At that time I figured I was leaving BYOND for good and didn't care what happened to them.

This time around I just say I'm taking a break from BYOND and that I would be back later in time. DBZ: US was meant to be handed off and continued by XZDog until I got back. It will still continue that way when I clear this whole mess up.

Masterdan: I don't really know who you are but I'm 99.9% sure that you have no business telling me that my games are crap, especially this DBZ one, when you haven't even played them. Don't think I don't remember what you had said to me in the past then come out and say something entirely different.

Everyone Else: If you want to believe I leaked the source. Fine, W/e. Believe that much. If your not going to contribute to the situation just leave your 2 cents out of it.
QMarkReal wrote:
Go figure, I try to ask for help on the matter and people just play the blame game.

Here is a little FYI so some of you can actually move on from what happened with Jinketsu and AB.

I released those 2 sources. At that time I figured I was leaving BYOND for good and didn't care what happened to them.

This time around I just say I'm taking a break from BYOND and that I would be back later in time. DBZ: US was meant to be handed off and continued by XZDog until I got back. It will still continue that way when I clear this whole mess up.

Masterdan: I don't really know who you are but I'm 99.9% sure that you have no business telling me that my games are crap, especially this DBZ one, when you haven't even played them. Don't think I don't remember what you had said to me in the past then come out and say something entirely different.

Everyone Else: If you want to believe I leaked the source. Fine, W/e. Believe that much. If your not going to contribute to the situation just leave your 2 cents out of it.

Honestly Qmark you'd be much better off just starting from scratch unfortunatly. Rather than continuing a leaked source.

Like nobody told you XzDog was trash? Jesus. He says he quit because someone leaked it? What loyalty in the one you put your trust and faith into.
XzDog didn't release it because he came to me to help him continue it, I made the majority of the Icons in QMark's game. But I left, and also the reason why QMark gave it to XzDog, so.. XzDog came to me to help him continue it. So I really doubt he would leak it when he was so hyped up to continue it, and just because XzDog had a past of being a jerk/retard/loser/etc.. doesn't mean he hasn't changed or is different from that, and QMark isn't as bad as most of you assume.
What was the game called in the first place, I don't recall any game by him o.O
Page: 1 2