ID:36188

Ok a few weeks ago I log onto MSN and someone tells me my Unreal Sagas source was leaked. I told them that it wasn't possible since I only sent the source to trustworthy people. Both of them being Axerob and XZDog.
Just a while ago I login to MSN and am told again that my source has been leaked. I humor the guy and check the link and low and behold, it really was the source. I tried contacting XZDog about this but he isn't online. I'm 100% sure that Axerob would not leak the source since he knows what its like to get sources stolen and leaked.

All I ask is please, please, if you have the link to that source, stop spreading it around and if you have it on your computer, delete it. I know I've done some bad things in the past on BYOND but I really don't want this source to be leaked out or used by anyone else. It was meant specifically for XZDog's continuation. This was the one game I hoped to redeem my reputation with but it seems its just getting smeared again.

Can the BYOND staff also ban the ip and key of the person(s) who post links to the source? Thanks in advance. I'll get to the bottom of this ASAP when I get some more free time.
yeah, uh i quit working on it because someone leaked it. :(
See what happens when you release your source? Nobody believes you anymore.
You willingly gave your source to those two people, which are their copies. Whoever they give it to, it also becomes their copy, etc.

There will be no bans over this, but there might be a few deleted threads if links get posted.

Should've gave them two different sources(one change here or there to distinguish one from another) and then obtained a copy of the leak, most likely would've had to culprit.
Uhh. You released it on an alt of yours. Now you're going to come back, make another source, leave, and release it on another alt so people can try making spawns of your shitty source so you can look cool.
What was QMarkReal's alt?
mindless something
Whoever released the DBZ source. I mean, he's had 3 of his sources released and he's quit like 3 times.

Coincidence or conspiracy.
Rugg wrote:
Uhh. You released it on an alt of yours. Now you're going to come back, make another source, leave, and release it on another alt so people can try making spawns of your shitty source so you can look cool.

Thats the stupidest thing I heard so far on this matter. I don't mean any disrespect but if you don't have anything useful to say on this matter, don't say anything at all.
There's your problem you sent your source to other people.

You gave it to Axerob isn't he one of those naruto rippers?

If you are that stupid to give a "mapper" your entire source your stupid enough to suck a firecracker out of a cats ass.
Really? Why else would you choose XZDog. Perfect coverup to blame the fault for the release of -yet again- another one of your sources.
I only sent it to ZXDog for continuation and Axerob for consideration. I trust these 2 100% if they say they didn't give the source to anyone.
Rugg wrote:
Really? Why else would you choose XZDog. Perfect coverup to blame the fault for the release of -yet again- another one of your sources.

If you really believe that I would do something as stupid as to release it on an alternate key when I released on my own key last time, then fine. All I really want to know at this point is how it got out and I got a few leads atm. None of which are connected to XZ or Axe.
Because you released it.
Mark, you are obviously just trying to get your games distributed via the underground ripping channels so that you gain some sort of byond celebrity status from having these games become the next Zeta or Nbotls. We have had enough, your games arent good and the extra exposure you get from leaking them isnt going to change that. Its not a coincidence that your projects always end up ripped.

EDit: and its also no cooincidence that even rippers wont use your sources. Ew..
i dont think q would release his source but i do think xz would. dan you were on rq's game and said it was good. also if he wanted it released he would of put it on his page or give it to one of your naruto noobs dan.
Well Mark one of you have released who else?

Don't be a fucking retard.

p.s the game is shit.
Mistake number one : Giving it to someone. If you didn't want it leaked, you should have let it die when you left or whatnot. Besides that, unless XZDog and Axerob are your real life friends, how could you 100% trust them? Trust NO one on the internet over important matters.
Vis: The game wasn't shit, it wasn't even finished to be called shit. come on people you all hold grudges or something against someone for stupid reasons, I mean every forum or member page I read up on theres some of the biggest people in byond flaming eachother for stupid reasons. arguing all the time isn't healthy...0.o
Yes, lets all play the blame game. Grow the fuck up.
Page: 1 2