ID:36267

I Live In Your Closet....
My Name is Jason Voorhies
Go In Your Bathroom at Midnight On Halloween which is tonight
Have Your Power Off
Lock Yourself In The Bathroom
Have a Picture of Me and My Brotherin : Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, and Chuckie
Say My Name then Freddy's , then Michaels', then Chuckie's 3 times in that order
Then Put Your Blood on Each Of Them
See What Happens
Hehe
Probably nothing.
Why dont u try for yourself
SAMMY!!!! you forgot bloody mary >.>

And i tried.... my cell phone rang, and it said i had 7 days left or something..... xD
hey whats up i wanted to know if u could unbanned my freind Reaperkilla101 from ur game it would be nice Im Itach reid hes my lilitle brother and hes sorry can i be a gm on NSC PLZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BYE!1!!!!!!!!
Sammywell wrote:
hello sammy its verg sayin hi let me know when your on we needa talk man and its serios so ok bye:your true worst nightmare

hey sammy yea, people been asking were u are, and theres been so many bugs in the game, u need 2 fix them there really anoiying,ok bye, oh yea, your wife was on 2 shes nice...
i need johnin rank on shadow
hey sammy this is the second day ur game is not hosted, wats goin on?
sammywell get you game back up i get bored reading your mail
hey sammy some 1 hacked my account and changed my name and everything!!, and some other people 2 but the gm's r using there powers and recking peoples accounts!!!!!!
Someone ppl hack Ur game and have a source
SAMMYWELL GOD DAMMIT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP DO YOU UNDERSTAND PLEASE HUN I REALL:Y WANT TO TALK TO YOU