ID:36383

Well, I got that TV. Mr. Couldn't-Get-400-Dollars-Credit managed to get it together in what, half a day? Geee, great judgement guys.
I've got to say, it's friggin insane. My XBOX 360 is going to get a workout over the next few days, Believe it! I'd say Wii, but I'm waiting on a component cable so I can bump up the picture quality, Believe it!
Not only is it huge, it's digital tuner takes my TV reception from bad to awesome, Believe it! I've got to go home and set it up properly to take advantage of my sound system (I plugged it in wrong so left is right and right is left), Believe it!
My only problem is that they didn't have the stand I brought in and it doesn't actually fit in my old unit (oh, did I mention I got the money I needed plus the money to buy a sweet stand to put it on?), Believe it! So it's sitting on top of my old one, Believe it!
When it arrives I'm going to rig up some sort of fan system in the back of it to help prevent dust from building up and keep the XBOX 360/Wii/PhantomPS3 cool, Believe it! I doubt it'll do much good in either department, but every little bit helps, Believe it!

It's also moved me a little bit away from my anti-HD movie stance, Believe it! I've heard rumors of a revised model XBOX 360 unit that includes a HD-DVD player built in, so I may buy that for the increased stability, Believe it! In that event buying HD-DVDs would simply come down to the price and the movie, Believe it!

Sorry about that whole thing, after playing so much Naruto it's hard to picture a sentence ending without a lame catch phrase, BELIEVE IT!
I don't believe it.
I don't believe it.
I quit reading after the 3 believe it because its on par with watching American naruto eps.
Lmfao XD
"Fatality! DarkView wins."
I don't believe it.
I don't think Naruto has been using the phrase in the English release lately. It just annoyed so many people that they won't come back.
I understand that he actually does have a catchphrase in the Japanese version, I just never saw it in the fan translated manga because there was no proper translation for it, but it seems like they just let the translator fill in the blank with the English version.
They had to know that would get on peoples nerves. It totally ruins key moments. His dialogue works so much better without anything there.
That and I really like Kakashi's voice. His voice just doesn't seem to match up with his character.
Haha, good stuff!

Oh, and... KamehameHA!
I'm not against HD DVD players.... I'm just against them jacking up the price of my game system. Why can't we just have a choice?