ID:36564

Ok, I tracked back the leakage from where my source was grabbed. Apparently it was all my fault. It was taken from a backup ftp I was using to save all my byond projects. Among these including my old sources, Jinketsu and AB. I'm not entirely 100% on how they got the link to it, but I'm hoping it doesn't matter at this point.
Thankfully most of the community strayed away from the source with the idea that it was horrible to use. I'd like to thank those of you that endorsed this idea, otherwise the project would be starting from scratch.

Also, onto the icon artist part. I found that I could spare about 1 hour a weekday + 3 hours on weekends to continue DBZ: US on my own. But with this said, I need some icon artists to help me out. Here are the options amongst you wishing to apply.

- 1 Icon Artist (Mobs/Turf/Objects) Starting at 50$ a month.

- 1 Icon Artist (Mobs/Turfs) Starting at 25$ a month.

- 1 Icon Artist (Mobs/Objects) Starting at 25$ a month.

- 1 Icon Artist (Objects/Turfs) Starting at 15$ a month.

All prices can be negotiated if I like your work.

Objects/Turfs = Minimum quota is at least 1 tileset a week, consisting of at least 15 patterns or 10 full objects. By full, it means if your doing a 96 by 64 tree, the entire thing would equal to 1 object.

Mobs = At least 5 mobs a week, full motion or 10 front view only NPCs.

I encourage all icon artists to apply. Please have examples of your work ready.

[email protected] - MSN/E-Mail
"Thankfully most of the community strayed away from the source with the idea that it was horrible to use. I'd like to thank those of you that endorsed this idea, otherwise the project would be starting from scratch."

Your welcome mark ;)
Even though he converted the original story, and skipped his overall plan.
W/e you want to think is fine with me Rugg.

No problem Masterdan. Glad you could help.