Falcon lazorz wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:
First. =|

God dammit..

Look on the bright side, you're 5th!
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Goku the chosen one wrote:
i like u

I believe you are male and interested in females which is why I am compelled to burst your bubble in saying that the person who owns this site is clearly transsexual or similar to the like by their profile gender choice, which is -other-.

The one who used to own this BYOND account was my brother, A male (ofc), After letting me have this account a few months back, I decided It would be a bad decision to change the account straight to female, as it would make things akward, Putting -Other- Was my only safe choice.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Vent Matalik wrote:
The one who used to own this BYOND account was my brother, A male (ofc), After letting me have this account a few months back, I decided It would be a bad decision to change the account straight to female, as it would make things akward, Putting -Other- Was my only safe choice.

I believe Admiral Ackbar's words would be suitable for this situation.

The best idea for this situation is for you to stop.

In response to Vent Matalik
Vent Matalik wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Vent Matalik wrote:

I believe Admiral Ackbar's words would be suitable for this situation.

The best idea for this situation is for you to stop.

HMPH >.> ignore Falcon he's a dirty troll he doesn't even kno what his sexuality is anymore
Hah, sounds like this is a chatbox! It's good to be back to Heroes United 2,but I left. I'll only stick with Dragon Universe and because it is a free game like HU2, only with more fun and realistic (and don't forget build houses, mate, science, and ranks such as North Kaio. Some of you I believe had heard this game before, but this is a reminder.
In response to Ryuuga20
Ryuuga20 wrote:
?????Im Random :p

Your too random!!!!!!!!
VENT IS A GIRL DONT TELL ME ITS A 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000 LEGS
I love how you can decrypt my language. *claps*
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Please, stop trying to provoke me. I am just an innocent boy trying to make his way through life and I don't appreciate your condescending nature constantly berating me.

Then please, Shut up.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Vent Matalik wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Please, stop trying to provoke me. I am just an innocent boy trying to make his way through life and I don't appreciate your condescending nature constantly berating me.

Then please, Shut up.

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion? And please, stop being so demandingly negative.

No, you're not.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Vent Matalik wrote:
No, you're not.

I might as well go and kill myself right now, goodbye.

Wow, something useful, Thank you!
Falcon lazorz wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Wow, something useful, thank you! << Is correct.

Lrn2clikQuote.

Lrn2Shutup
Can I please have a ticket to raging moron town? :)