ID:36752

Keywords: bln, goa, return
Before November or so I had barely been around BYOND, so i'm just saying hello to everyone again.

I had played Naruto : GOA before leaving BYOND, an extremely good game, even if you aren't into Naruto you should really check out the fighting system it uses, havn't seen many like it.

On my return, a few weeks back, I started to play Bleach : Las Noches which didn't feel right at first, not having been there since the first wipe. Anyway, that's another game i'd recommend, although I would really suggest you get to know the anime/manga before playing, due to the fact that the game is based around Roleplaying.

Anyhow I think i'm going to play a few more games, any suggestions at all? The game type doesn't matter really, as long as it's fun to play.
Welcome Back.
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
Welcome Back.

Thanks man, any games that are big these days? Anything that's fun at all? D:
Not to me. You mentioned the only real decent ones in anime. Try looking in the action or rpg guilds. Theyve probably got something good.
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
Not to me. You mentioned the only real decent ones in anime. Try looking in the action or rpg guilds. Theyve probably got something good.

Nope, there has been a drought of good BYOND games for about over a year now.

Hi Test =D, its been a while indeed. Even though we both left byond due to our "We dont need Byond Phase" We are back.
DRWarrior wrote:
Hi Test =D, its been a while indeed. Even though we both left byond due to our "We dont need Byond Phase" We are back.

Yeah, rofl. And within a few days we took over BLN, how... fun =\