add me i love your game
cool
i like the cursor
Well I might be getting on sometime soon but I had tests for awhile lol so complicated trying to get on and code for the game. Girl clothes will be in the next update along with some new remaps. Update is sometime in May.
Garruea wrote:
Well I might be getting on sometime soon but I had tests for awhile lol so complicated trying to get on and code for the game. Girl clothes will be in the next update along with some new remaps. Update is sometime in May.

well u think theres gonna be new clans? o.o also can u add me to the hub in the next update?
Zzp wrote:
Garruea wrote:

well u think theres gonna be new clans? o.o also can u add me to the hub in the next update?

Ya I can and I'm not sure about the clan I want to finish the entire remap then add more in because we have alot already that need some fixes.

Zzp wrote:
Garruea wrote:

Ya I can and I'm not sure about the clan I want to finish the entire remap then add more in because we have alot already that need some fixes.

garruea i can be gm or i can be sannin on the one village im que tiwe i can sannin to sand?
hey i reley like your game Naruto Hidden shadows if you need any more gms ill love to be 1

and it must of took a long time to make it well any way keep on doin good
and also nice grafixs but i get lag when pepole do to much jutsu

GM spots are filled and the kages determine who get what rank in their village from Anbu+
Axel try to go on the game soon plz i need to talk to u privately ._.
Zzp go ahead and email me at [email protected] I'll reply to you asap.
hi
hi Axel, I hear from alot of people, that you will be getting on sometime this month, which is cool, Sakata has been waiting to talk to you for a long time, and I've been waiting for you to get on too. Well, hope to see you on the game, soon.
Death note > bleach > naruto

i am kira fear my power
Axel when you get on can I get my verbs back? Since I wasn't there when everyone got coded in I never got my verbs back. Also could you put me on the hub if not too much trouble.
-Dakku Shedo
uuuuuuuuu
yo
How come in NHS you can't choose Kankuro
Still in the making of finishing the coding its on there so I don't have to add it once its finished.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6