Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
Cow RP is OKay I Too Just Dislike Greifing
bo ....... abba ban me for suposble greifing all i did was save a guy from a gaurd i blunted 2 times>.> so he drags me off and i get banned i didnt do anything!
This game is the most horrible piece of shit ever made. I accidentally attacked a "horse" that looked more like a wooden horse, as I attempted to pick it up. And was then stunned and banned for it. Don't play this game. -1/10.
I just got banned for no fucking reason, I entered the game, with the name "ilovethisgame" and picked peasant, then hunting class, and before i could even begin to walk around, FUCKING BANNED.

What the hell, there is no reason for that.

So here is my review:

FUCK COW RP IN THE ASS WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK, THEN BREAK IT OFF, AND BEAT IT WITH THE REST OF IT.
TheWizeFool wrote:
I just got banned for no fucking reason, I entered the game, with the name "ilovethisgame" and picked peasant, then hunting class, and before i could even begin to walk around, FUCKING BANNED.

So here is my review:

FUCK COW RP IN THE ASS WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK, THEN BREAK IT OFF, AND BEAT IT WITH THE REST OF IT.

Ew
Kind of funny... We all complain about griefers when they shape the game, and give the Priest and Necromancer their role. I, personally, hate griefers, they make the Roleplay suffer. (I'm not one, and I hate them more than ever.) The one thing we can do is take out weapons from Cow RP, but that would kill the roles of about 4 classes. I guess we have to live with it, until every single griefer in Cow RP and more are banned. Sucks for us, doesn't it?<CheesyXMonster is the alternative key of Waffleyum, who actually plays CowRP.> ARGH! THIS IS COMPLETELY CONFUSING. I don't know what side I'm on!
I know tons of people know me the 2 best grifer in oll cow rp called me like shibba jackecjack ,shiba schiffer, cawi,cawlumur lupzius, and onother mores i kill people and make rituals or hide their bodys araund the forest i think it is like a part of a rpg the grifers are part of a rpg but something crack my balls a idiot called shawn rothshild oltimes is bothering me day and nigth he schackle me and he leave me in the middle of nowhere tahts or another times he say i am a witch and he burn me and kill me another times he enter my house close it lock it from inside he remove oll my tools and he get out off house and i stay trapped there that realy piss me so any gm ehre do somethingi am not a grifer anymore
i can enter cow rp
Old news. This game isn't worth playing because of its community.

(Rothschild)
BOVINE PLEASE LISENT ME YOU MUST MAKE A WEREWOLF COW MODE IT WILL BE COOL SOMEONE START BEING WEREWOLF COW AND HE HAVE TO ATTACK THE OTHERS AND WHEN HE ATTACK THE OTHERS THE OTHER BECOME WEREWOLF COWS AND THE WEREWOLF COWS CAN RUN FASTER AND WITH THEIR FIST BREAK DOWN WALLS OF WOOD AND STONE PLZ ADD WEREWOLF COW MODE IT WILL BE COOL AND IF THE PEOPLE KILL OLL THE WEREWOLF COWS THE PEOPLE WIN AND THE WEREWOLF COWS CAN JUST ATTACK AT NIGTH AND IN DAY THEY SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A EXELENT NIGTH VISION PLZ ADD IT IT WILL BE COOL PLZ!

This game blows. I tried it, I was building a house, then all of a sudden dudes broke in, took my keys, killed me, shackled me, kidnapped me, locked me up, tortured me, and took all my stuff. F U, man.
Masterdan's bitch is angry because the Rothschilds killed him with a rp reason and that he can't get over the fact that he can't rp for shit.
All of the people who are saying "this game blows" or "plz unban me" are idiots.
the humans in the way,all are the same.... In games,in the real life... bah,im going to suicide XDDD nah,its true,WHY!? the guys attack you an steal you,and kidnap you and some other bad things? because,those guys think this:
``wooo if i do those thinks i wil be more Powerful/Respetated/GM....´´ but not,and other do it only for the pleasure of kill... Why? i dont know the only think that i know its....

no weapons....with no weapons this game will be Sublime,and no posibli of steal or best.... No posibly of kill! >.> (i say player vs player) because this came is Chaos... it looks like a... Zombie city? lol or a city near the extintion,they think this:
``now im going 2 die,now,i can do anmything!!!´´ and those guys become Rampage,lol

my las word...well 2 or 3 words

make this game better

Well,4
Inigogavito wrote:
BOVINE PLEASE LISENT ME YOU MUST MAKE A WEREWOLF COW MODE IT WILL BE COOL SOMEONE START BEING WEREWOLF COW AND HE HAVE TO ATTACK THE OTHERS AND WHEN HE ATTACK THE OTHERS THE OTHER BECOME WEREWOLF COWS AND THE WEREWOLF COWS CAN RUN FASTER AND WITH THEIR FIST BREAK DOWN WALLS OF WOOD AND STONE PLZ ADD WEREWOLF COW MODE IT WILL BE COOL AND IF THE PEOPLE KILL OLL THE WEREWOLF COWS THE PEOPLE WIN AND THE WEREWOLF COWS CAN JUST ATTACK AT NIGTH AND IN DAY THEY SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A EXELENT NIGTH VISION PLZ ADD IT IT WILL BE COOL PLZ!

You are not very intelligent.
CheesyXmonster wrote:
Kind of funny... We all complain about griefers when they shape the game, and give the Priest and Necromancer their role. I, personally, hate griefers, they make the Roleplay suffer. (I'm not one, and I hate them more than ever.) The one thing we can do is take out weapons from Cow RP, but that would kill the roles of about 4 classes. I guess we have to live with it, until every single griefer in Cow RP and more are banned. Sucks for us, doesn't it?<CheesyXMonster is the alternative key of Waffleyum, who actually plays CowRP.> ARGH! THIS IS COMPLETELY CONFUSING. I don't know what side I'm on!

No. Griefing is not killing, griefing is killing WITHOUT A ROLEPLAY REASON.

People killing WITH a roleplay reason give the necro and priest a purpose.
Promega wrote:
the humans in the way,all are the same.... In games,in the real life... bah,im going to suicide XDDD nah,its true,WHY!? the guys attack you an steal you,and kidnap you and some other bad things? because,those guys think this:
``wooo if i do those thinks i wil be more Powerful/Respetated/GM....´´ but not,and other do it only for the pleasure of kill... Why? i dont know the only think that i know its....

no weapons....with no weapons this game will be Sublime,and no posibli of steal or best.... No posibly of kill! >.> (i say player vs player) because this came is Chaos... it looks like a... Zombie city? lol or a city near the extintion,they think this:
``now im going 2 die,now,i can do anmything!!!´´ and those guys become Rampage,lol

my las word...well 2 or 3 words

make this game better

Well,4

Lrn2speel
TheWizeFool wrote:

So here is my review:

Haha.
First off you didnt read any of the rules.
Notice the name "Cow RP" ?
Rp stands for ROLE PLAY
Role playing means to "Role play" Your character. In this game its in a fantasy/midevil setting. Naming your character "Ilovethisgame" Is going to get you a ban for sure. And you are already obviously a noob.
And by the way
This review failed.
Many errors.

Here is a log somebody posted in the game:TehSwordfish OOC: Harry Levron attacks Jonathan Leafman!
Harry Levron attacks Jonathan Leafman!

This Leafman killed Harry for a trumpet.. A freaking trumpet.

Harry attacked leafman, not leafman attacked harry.
Please unband me from Cow RPG i read the rules many times now or at least not IP band me because my brothers play this game :{.............. I will check every minute if im not band or IP band
Rugg wrote:
Old news. This game isn't worth playing because of its community.

(Rothschild)

Rothschilds are epic.
Game is epic.
Pictures from Cow RP posted on Propaganda's forum's are epic.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5