ID:37064

the forum is a mess, has been for hours. SSGX has a newborn, why there are no other mods for a guild with over 600 MEMBERS let alone non members active.

Its crazy, its just freaking rediculous.

On that note, i dont even give a damn. Just close the forum and youll be fine. It doesnt get used for anything but cross-game attacking anyway, in fact every game has its own forum anyway.
Maybe you should tell your players not to flood it with Shock images next time, and actually stop fighting? My post that caused you throw a hissy fit couldn't be anymore true right now.
dont be a fag maggeh, you cant blame me for what somebody whos played my game does.

That would be like me getting pissed off at you for hulio-g who is contributing member of the pixel art guild, made a series of racist comments about middle-eastern people. Its not your fault hes a racist.
Because the majority of people who are trustworthy enough to moderate something prefer to stay as far away from the anime guild as possible.
foomer, your right.

Still, shouldnt the forum be closed down? Its, really not used for anything constructive.
Masterdan wrote:
dont be a fag maggeh, you cant blame me for what somebody whos played my game does.

That would be like me getting pissed off at you for hulio-g who is contributing member of the pixel art guild, made a series of racist comments about middle-eastern people. Its not your fault hes a racist.

But I can. The difference between him and Hulio, is that you were encouraging him in that topic to keep going, and didn't think of anything to even try and stop it. He plays your game, and was trying to defend you, although in a horrible manner. You could have asked him stop, but you didn't.

That whole mess is both of you guy's faults, and just because he used racism doesn't make it ok for everyone else to use it to such extremes. You could have pointed that out, and left at that, and not let your defenders sink to such pitifully low levels, much lower than Hulio and the rest attacking you had.

That's all I think needs to be said on the topic. You and Hulio got into a girl fight, and it escalated to to extensive use of racist and derogatory terms, resulting in the guys defending your side flooding the site.
ethics, i dont have the responsibility to stop somebody from causing violence. Only the responsibility to not cause violence to somebody. I am not a babysitter maggeh, its not my goddamn job. Do you think i chose to make a game just so i could act like king and boss people around? hell i may be a dick and tell you guys that I rock just out of spite. However i dont even have GM verbs in my game, im not going to force anybody to do jack shit ever.

Its not my fault, i dont care about what was done, it did not bother me. It was stupid, but its not my job to moderate the anime forum. So no, no responsibility for me.

I think its a shame how unmoderated and rediculous the forum is. However this particular incident, pfft. I dont care, you guys dont care when i get attacked on the forum because it doesnt effect you, some guy gets called the nword and the place gets spammed and you say i should have done something to stop it? No.
Yeah, you don't care at all. That's why you made this here blog post, right?

The whole thing you're complaining about int he blog post could have been avoided had you actually shown some maturity asked the guy to stop. It could have avoided had Hulio shown some maturity as well. But I guess common sense is a bit too much to ask for from the anime guild.

You're right you don't have to moderate, and it's not your job, but how does that somehow prevent you from asking people to stop. ASKING them to stop, it's waaaaay different than forcing them to stop.

he wouldnt have stopped. Evidence of that was his random insult to me when you guys started calling him a brownnoser. He had no motivation to cause that war on my behalf, more he saw trolling and was himself that type of person. You guys asked for people like that to be brought into that conversation. And its not my problem.
If you don't like how SSGX handles the guild, simply don't be there. You're not doing anything to help him when you criticize how he handles the guild when he said countless of times he doesn't want to hire mods, especially not in a public blog post, which is simply insulting.

Quite frankly, I agree SSGX's decision; by not having strict mods governing the forum, he is forcing the community to grow up, which, while a slow process, is already happening.

Edit: Oh my freaking god. I just saw the post with the shock pictures. Erm, maybe a few mods, then.
A "series" of middle-eastern jokes (which I'd like to say must have been the weakest racial comment in the whole thread, it's even pretty debatable whether it was or wasn't) You'll really say anything to make seem like you were violated. There was really no hope for that topic after you called me a "FGT", not once but "two" times which was then followed by my real attack, I ignored you 3 times (not to mention it's been 5 years since I've been spoken to like that on public boards) as soon as I saw the the forum isn't being moderated I said to myself "well as they say in Rome...Do as". Also dont sit back and laugh at a dozen black jokes from your GOA playerbase then not expect me and others to react. It's really pathetic how you quoted the 14th or 15th racist comment in that whole war and made this your primary attack against me. By the way did you happent to click the parent id for that post? Something along the lines of "have u ever wiped ur ass and got confused by the shit stain on ur toilet paper and ur hands skin color". Probably yes, but like I said you'll rephrase and do anything to make yourself look like you were violated. I also love the language your using here, real mature.
... Shock images by the GOA community.

Great to know, Dan. o_o
Is it me, or is Dan the new Goditz? Getting people from his game to spam other places, and acting like he had nothing to do with it.

PS. No offense to Goditz if he reads this.
He didn't get anyone to spam the forums.

GOA's community just consists of mostly NBOTLS players and a random majority of other people.

Unrecommended to play the game if you can't tolerate a large portion of morons.
hey masterdan?

less qq
moar pewpew
BYONDAnime represents the majority of the Anime games on BYOND. If it wasn't a pile of garbage with a stubborn fool as guidance, well it just wouldn't fit the theme.
Maybe they'll elect you as the anime guilds "hokage".
Howey wrote:
Is it me, or is Dan the new Goditz? Getting people from his game to spam other places, and acting like he had nothing to do with it.

PS. No offense to Goditz if he reads this.

How the heck can that not offend Goditz?

PS. No offense to Masterdan.

</jk>
The Naked Ninja wrote:
BYONDAnime represents the majority of the Anime games on BYOND. If it wasn't a pile of garbage with a stubborn fool as guidance, well it just wouldn't fit the theme.

Haha! oh, I almost agree with that. :)
ill just delete the essay post that tries to rehash an already unfortunate flame war. Let me just say that the GOA community is diverse to say the least. We have people who came from WOTS (which is where hypothesis came from) but we also have people from BLN and from my last game Gekisen as well as Nbotls. Now nbotls players dont really cause this crap to be honest, they just are young kids who dont make a lot of sense when arguing and use fractured english to talk. Thats fine we all were that age once. The problem is i cant care what anybody else does, and for people associating what hypothesis did to me personally just because he plays my game, well thats something youll need to grow out of. Howeys comment was nonsensical, do you have any sign that i told my players to do this? Really? nobody on GOA would vouch for it, the forums never caught wind. If i was to ask my game, then there would be people like rugg, who play all the time but are huge narks who would be here quoting me.

Life goes on though, just dont make assumptions okay guys? Kthnx
Page: 1 2 3 4 5