Uh, I left the moment you decided not to do anything about people who used programs to train 50% faster than the people who sat in the lag.

Constantly? Other than sit there in the lag, there wasn't anything to "play".

Who can get the most RFX and use raikiri? Oh, neat!

worth mentioning, nobody thinks one character build is the best. So your rfx comment is pure bullshit. Also another comment is that everybody trains at the same pace, there is no 50% faster as you say, you gain experience per second and theres no effect on the rate that you gain, its just a matter of how often you play.

Il quote mr brightside for his very fair opinion of ruggs attacks. Since i dont feel right doing the defending myself since im not a "player" technically, even though i dont have gm powers.

Mr brightside:
"-I've never gotten vote muted before and works well against- annoying noobs, or conceded asswipes *cough* Madara *cough*
-Since the multiple servers there is rarely any lag,
-Mods, aren't really needed everything works fine the way it is.
-Sometimes you take alittle too much time fixing exploits but the get fixed sooner or later.
-Rfx is no longer the dominant stat of the game, BetrayaL's Haku is prove of that.
- Not really sure what to say here, I guess I want some action taken againts the Ezers but like he stated it would be like a witchhunt so its not really the best course of action."

I took this from the GOA forum.
hi blurx is the perfect example of ezer
hi
Lag is somewhat gone (it's still there).

-The problem now is that 50% of the game can hardly play Goa sometimes due to the lack of hosts and there player limit.

-Heard quite a few people pissed about the wars having like 5 people in them due to the server/player split.

Mute vote is okay. Still get annoying when you make a comment to some immature player and he vote mutes you, then logs on alts to vote.

As for Mods

Would be nice if Bug abusers would be punished somehow. Instead we have to sit around and watch them abuse bugs for weeks until you come around and fix them in a new version. Then new bugs will appear and the same sequence starts again.

Could use an ACTIVE Forum mod to clean up the garbage in the forums.

As for Ezers. Well..They own GOA this wipe. Dan turned the other way and they completely took advantage.

With the new updates, things seem to get ting better...
Alexis, you're seriously right...we need a mod...but 2shea/Dan wont answer us for modship...-_-"
id close the game down before reinstating mods into any of my projects. They ruin the game, create favoritism and cause drama and controversy. Not only that but all mods would be useful for is retroactively fixing problems and exploits. Which is freaking stupid, i mean the point of the beta is to catch these things and then when the beta ends there will be a final character wipe and things will be clean slate with absolutely no room for abuse.

Why you kids would be so silly as to want mods, thats beyond me. I always have the feeling you just like the possibility existing of being a god on the game however.
Rugg wrote:
Im alright with the No GM's thing, but no punishment?

Instead of training 30+ levels just to catch up to an ezer, I just won't play the game.

Uh, Dan, I said this awhile back.
KousetsuXX wrote:
Alexis, you're seriously right...we need a mod...but 2shea/Dan wont answer us for modship...-_-"

Ok, during my 2 day registration for the GOA forum since that wipe thing, you've asked for Mod like 3 times.

<_<
Mods are not worth the trouble they pose. They would definetly end up banning innocent people/deleting innocent characters and abusing their position. Many EZers would still get away with it and nothing would be solved but problems would be created. Rugg if you dont want to play the game, i honestly dont care. Just stop trolling everywhere, saying GOA is a 4/10 game when you played it for 6 months is immense faggotry and hypocracy.
6 months my ass.
you deny playing since Alpha?

I remember you then, and you had hundreds of forum posts and lots of online time.

The thing is, i hear that you, Madara, Casual, and this nine tails kyuubi guy were the ones who didnt quite get along on the game, and you were muted fairly often.

I can understand why you didnt enjoy the game, but its your own fault for being so freaking unlikable.

not to mention the fact that everybody knows you as a corrupt GM on WOTS and everybody hated on you for that.
Uh, Beta came out in september.

In the beggining of alpha days you didn't have an ego. But hey, look at that.

Your game was overhyped. And to my own dissapointment, you let your own back turn to the game and let everyone do whatever the fuck they felt like doing.

Corrupt GM? Did you even play NWOTS? Hm, you aren't in any position to point that finger.

Unlikeable? Oh boy, and you talk about hypocracy.

Go back to your own forums so you can post another cry-baby topic, and ban the people who think otherwise about you.

Grahf? Fata? Ok.
cry baby? i asked the players if your critisisms had any merit.

Some thought you made probably 1 good point, but for the most part you were just crying because nobody liked you.

Regardless, i heard people critisize you constantly for being a corrupt GM on WOTS, constantly.

And dont act like you werent a long term part of the GOA community, you posted pictures of yourself on the forum, and you had hundreds of posts and played all the time. So your kind of a gigantic tool quite frankly.

You are unlikable, people who played NWOTS hated you for being corrupt and people on GOA hate you for your personality and over critical nature even though youve never even attempted to make a game for yourself.

I didnt turn my back, I typically am the only person doing ALL the jobs on GOA, 2Shea did ALOT and most of the turfs, but when it comes to incremental updates over time its me doing new turfs, its me doing new jutsu effects, coding new content, doing new maps and fixing all the bugs AND finding new servers.

So how did i turn my back? because i didnt want to go on a witchhunt like you would, and act unfairly towards my playerbase by simply taking 1 persons word over another. Yeah no, GOA isnt overhyped, its been up now for 6 months and its spent most of that time on the number 1 spot because people consistantly like it even with no incentives to rank.

Fucking fail.

And your talking about me having an Ego? whos the guy who thinks his opinion matters so fucking much that he keeps talking, ALL the fucking time.

Everytime we have a bug, you make a complaint post. Seriously, shut up. Im not going to put more time into the game than i can afford, im not sacrificing my school or my social life for it. So dont tell me i need to do more. I already do everything at this point.

so shut, the, fuck, up.

fucking 15 year old wanker.
Oh, so posting on your own forums wouldn't attain any biased posts, right.

I don't think I would need to hear about my NWOTS experience from a dumbass like you, Dan.

Hundreds of post? I'm a forum whore. I have 2,200 posts on NWOTS also.

I posted my picture on the "post your picture" topic. Evidentally I don't look like a depressing fool.

The only people I briefly associated with on GOA were a few set group of leaf nins and a few other people I knew.

Make a game for myself? I've started a small project on my own. And no, its not anime.

And there you go with the rank. Because its rank 1 that makes it the best game ever?

N. B. O. T. L. S.

Since when is my opinion supposed to matter? Its MY opinion. You're the one who's taking it so seriously.

You don't need to do more, because your game was half assed through the summer despite its immense hype.

half assed? compared to what? You tell me a game more polished than mine of comperable scale and purpose. The game is well thought out, well planned and bugs are addressed quickly. Quality has been high since day one and i have always pushed for professional grade graphics.

NBOTLS is not a valid point, i said that we had the highest rank WITHOUT any incentives to do it. Which means we have that many people who rank it because they genuinely like it. NBotls people rank because it makes the game easier and people will play due to having an undue advantage over others. Also GOA has the constant highest playercount out of all games on BYOND, and unlike NBOTLS is the number 1 game on BYOND not just the anime guild.

:P Your opinion doesnt matter, but your obnoxiously loud, you bitch on the forum, in my game, on your member page, in my comments on unrelated topics.

Just absolute crap, especially considering how much you played the game your now bashing. You need to work on being less bi-polar and stick to your opinions instead of waffling like a bad politician. Its called character rugg, develope one.
Bitch on the forum? I had left the game, and you bring me up in this heap of mess, and I had to create a forum account yesterday just to retaliate to your crybaby post.

And again, you seem to think rank matters in a game. Lets turn your back to whoever says otherwise, its your motto.

Bi-polar? I like Naruto, and you overhyped what could have been a decent BYOND naruto game.

Character? Coming from a guy who developed an ego only comparable to Goditz's himself. But then again

"well, i do plenty fine with women. Plus i get very high grades in school. So i dont know why i care "

Oh.
dont be stupid, the forums were wiped like a week ago. Dont act like you didnt have hundreds of posts prior to that.

Rugg, your obviously running out of arguments. Your basically just a whiner, self entitled thinking and childish. To be expected from some 15 year old who in all his pictures had his face obstructed. Lol, my ego comparable to Goditz? pfft, whatever Rugg that argument doesnt make any sense its just an attempt to get under my skin because me and goditz have such completly opposite ways of thinking about byond games.

You act like i took a good game and made it bad, when really i took a blank page and made it the best game.

And im sure you do plenty fine with the women Rugg, girls like kids like you, its super attractive to date a guy before he hits puberty. Goodluck to you.
Really, why not get logs of when the last time I was on the forums WITH that account.

I didn't like your game so I left. Accept it.
You act like i miss you, When really nobody ever liked you. I wouldnt want you back on my game, id prefer you take your piss poor opinions back to WOTS where you can continue to ruin it from the inside out.

Now stop posting on any thread about GOA please, cry on your own time.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5