I haven't created any thread about GOA, are you openly neglecting the fact that I had left your forums a long time ago?

Maybe you should stop bitching whenever someone points out how half assed your game is.
this game is so coool
:O
Rugg wrote:
I haven't created any thread about GOA, are you openly neglecting the fact that I had left your forums a long time ago?

Maybe you should stop bitching whenever someone points out how half assed your game is.

If my game is half assed rugg, tell me one game that you would say sets a good example for the genre.
Everytime I check this blog I die a little inside..
I'm flattered Rugg left the game just because of me. Score.
Masterdan wrote:
Rugg wrote:

If my game is half assed rugg, tell me one game that you would say sets a good example for the genre.

That really doesn't matter you know. If he thinks its half assed then he thinks its half assed. It can be the best game on byond, and still be half assed.

Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Rugg wrote:

That really doesn't matter you know. If he thinks its half assed then he thinks its half assed. It can be the best game on byond, and still be half assed.

Dont care, its my "Net dream" you guys should be pissing off from my fucking member page.

Masterdan wrote:
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Dont care, its my "Net dream" you guys should be pissing off from my fucking member page.

If you don't want people posting, disable comments. Or you could ban people from posting, but that wouldn't be very mature now would it.

Okay? That has nothing to do with you shouting out your game is the best, and is not half assed, just because it has no competition at present.
Quality mods only ruin it for the cheaters/abusers, who unfortunately, takes up a large portion of the anime community, and that's part of the reason why people are against having mods. You have no idea how many bullshit complaint topics were made about GMs on NWots, because players will lie, make up a story, and shift the blame, in attempt to get away with something.

I do have an idea though, so I'll send you a PM on the GOA forum later Dan.
send it to [email protected]

My forum messenger is kind of full and even if i clean it out it fills up in 10 minutes.
Yeah, the cheaters that the mods don't know.
BluRx wrote:
Yeah, the cheaters that the mods don't know.

You keep making this same statement, but you've neglected to provide any evidence to back it up.
Don't you have to go ban some of your friends for making random comments?

Oh wait.
hm
BluRx wrote:
Don't you have to go ban some of your friends for making random comments?

Oh wait.

Name one person I haven't banned or wiped that deserved it when I've been in the position to do so.
Derez11 wrote:
can we haave anothere exam right now

You, sir, are a fucking retard.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5