Blankstare wrote:
Oh, sure. You shouldn't have included me in one of your posts.

How does a post about motivation to making games have anything to do with you? Good to know your spamming with alt keys. faggot
Spamming? Look up what it is Dan. I posted a legitimate response, but apparently you assumed otherwise.

you said "Dan you are an idiot"

Cocksucker.

Also i just looked up your save on GOA

Level 63? wow thats 10 levels above my character, to get to that level you need.. (gets out spreadsheet) Wow, that falls just over the 100 hour mark.

Somebody must have really upset you to make you give a game you put 100 hours into a 4/10 and start a hissy fit with the owner bad enough to get your characters deleted.

Shame.
What spam that is, huh.

At the time I was level 63 the ezers were at 90. Then it hit me when I realized that a large portion of your game was unbalanced.

Then it hit me that the owner was a dumb fuck.

"well, i do plenty fine with women. Plus i get very high grades in school. So i dont know why i care"

shoop
Rugg, your 15, and judging by your picture and shame of your own face im going to guess you dont even know what a woman is. You played my game more than i did and your crying because one person got to an insanely high level.

I think its just hillarious, i mean i know kids your age have a lot of free time, but honestly with all the silly trying to take shots at the game, the fact that you played it more than I did, well thats just too funny.
You were never on to begin with. During the time I played the lag was fucking shit.

Its good to know that you transformed shushin into Zanzoken, and made RFX overpowered in comparison to the other stats too.

Oh and raikiri doesn't warp. Where the fuck did you get THAT idea.
? how is shunshin like zanzoken

One makes you move fast and the other makes an image of yourself.

If anything henge is similar to zanzoken.

Raikiri doesnt warp? All shinobi can use shunshins which uses chakra to make them move really fast for a split second, considering kakashi trained sasuke purely in speed to learn chidori is evidence that the technique is meant to be quick like that.

Besides while the anime drags out the effect, the manga makes it clear its a very quick attack. Thats why you need sharingan to use it, because your moving so fast you cant see what your opponent is doing.

Lol you should know more about the manga before you preach about it being realistic.

And there are plenty of servers that dont lag rugg, open your eyes. I couldnt help the immense demand (400 players for the first 2 weeks harsh). I cant feel bad about success.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/shiekie/ Kakashi-Raikiri.gif

Hey look, a GBA game seems to feel raikiri is a quick jab stab attack too. I guess thast why its an assassination jutsu eh fag?
Lets see, it has just about no delay at all, and I can click any spot to warp there.

Meaning if i have a player selected and i decided to just hit shushin alot as they run, it would work. Zanzoken

Kakashi didn't warp with raikiri. Thats stupid as shit, even on a game.

No its not stupid. He assasinated both haku and one of kakuzus hearts. He didnt land the hit by running towards them for a few panels either. He assasinated kakuzu THROUGH A TREE in a split second.

OH, lets not forget how he hit diedera with it. So fast that it caught him off guard. Definately a use of shunshin first.
In this game, it doesn't catch anyone off guard.

As soon as you see someone charging it you may aswell just stand there and take the hit, knowing that they whored their rfx and it works.

Shushin, sword slice, walk diagnolly.

Oh wait, this is naruto? HMM

Alot less jutsus being used. I could have swarn this was DBZ.
sworn.

And not only that, but your an idiot. Raikiri is INTERUPTABLE. Meaning if you had half a brain if you saw somebody charging it youd throw a shuriken at them.

Its not my fault that mentally retarded people cant figure out games, if you actually play it youll notice there are lots of builds being made.

Swords were nerfed a while ago.. Fail
Why would I bother trying to play a game where only 1 build is dominant?

No.
Rugg wrote:
Why would I bother trying to play a game where only 1 build is dominant?

No.

Considering the top players who pwn are not of either builds. Im going to say your wrong.

(Ie betrayals haku, Jake's Puppeteer, etc etc. Most epic builds ive ever seen.)

Your just a kid who got owned too much on a game.
How could I get owned, your game is shit, and I've said this multiple times today.

Oh and grats on making it to ED.
lol, so shitty you played it for 100+ hours.

Just face it, a shit game doesnt make a crybaby like you play it for 100 hours then quit in a hissy fit.
No, you overhyped this game in the summer, decided to rush the end of it, resulting in an exploitable "Im stuck" bug in the first 3 days of the whole game.

Not to mention its first month and a half stood by immense lag and an owner who barely came on.

not the first 3 days!! holy fuckbeans.

I was on all the time in the first 3 months, because i didnt have school and i updated every day.

At any rate, you seem to have a feeling of self entitlement. You dont have the right to demand anybody else make a game for you, so go play wots or whatever you plan on running to.
It was the first 3 days. Updated? Every day? You first update was long after beta release, followed by one of your sad bitch posts directed to me and Grahf for pointing out its notable flaws that are most likely still in.

But I'll get on that, Goditz.
idiot. Beta release was a day before my first day of school. Im talking about the 3 months leading up to that.

Rugg if anybody is like goditz, its you. Seeing as your a corrupt GM who abuses power and doesnt know what hes talking about but talks anyway.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6