How am I a corrupt GM? Really, give me some legitimate reasons as to how Im corrupt.

Afterwards I'd be more than glad to point out your similarities to goditz.
"consults the WOTS players that migrated to GOA"

"stan says:
didnt he disqualify u from chuunin once
Kauf-drops says:
Was he?
cute but clumsy fat kid ; - ) says:
for what
stan says:
because he had a level 1 character hosting it
stan says:
and u accidentally walked into him
stan says:
and he tweaked
o yea"

i told u once i told u twice i lost my mind and then my voice says:
we all hated rugg when he was a gm in wots
but me him and john liriano would train together in goa
b/c he was 15 and arrogant as hell
stan says:
didnt rugg side with his gay friends all the time
stan says:
and that guy who wore girl pants
Thats TROHAN. He's describing Trohan, who brags about his skin type pants, and mute/bans people for saying gay.

I've only posted 2 pics of myself that were chest up.
i just didnt like the fact that the gms banned and deleted people for ezing yet they did to to themselves and editted T__T
who was your character in wots kaufer ?_?
Kauf-drops says:
Nobody important, I had the name Flux.
Kauf-drops says:
Didn't play for long.
all of the wots gms were abusive as hell
and they forced people to suck up 5__5
the gms didnt like us because we didnt kiss their ass
Dan says:
hahah
a gm would say an unfunny joke and there would be like 5 lols
stan says:
and they didnt ban/muet ppl they were friends with
stan says:
i remember once i found betrayal ezing and they didnt do nething v_v
o yea lmao
lawliet announces:
teh buttsecks!
everybody: hahhahahah thats the funniest thing ive ever heard ur so cool ; )
piezebra says: one time i woke up and my dads dick was in my mouth
everybody: lol
lawliet: That's not funny.
everybody: lawliets RIGHT THATS NOT FUNNY BAN HIM
bet was ezing and stan caught him red handed
everybody in wots ezed
and exposed him on ooc for like 20 minutes
if you didnt you were a huge fag with carpal tunnel
stan says:
yea even i did off and on...
and his friends said "o no hes not ezing hes not afk"

See this is what im trying to avoid by not doing the suggestions you said. Having mods just mean that only the people you dont like who EZed get reset. Thats the issue. Id rather it be fair.
I treated everyone equally in that game, Im almost positive now he's describing Trohan who has topics on his special treatment even now.

So dan. wheres that info about ME specifically being corrupt.

Please provide good reasons too.
Oh and also, Lawliet is Tro. Glad I was right about that.
you cant just say it wasnt you, i asked them ABOUT you,

Dan says:
was he a corrupt gm?
ohhh boy ill invite u into the chat
we got stories
Dan says:
kay
Dan says:
wonderful

(thats the prequel to the rugg bashing)
No, the only thing I saw in the previous convos was Trohan.

EDIT: Bed. I'll have something funny to read tommorow.
Rugg 1

Dan 0

plz go back to gettin those high grades and those fine girls masterdan.

but thx for letting us Ez on goa dan. it sure was fun. and those private servers. mmmmm

Don't know why you're bashing Rugg.

You basically Sat around and let people Cheat on your game for the past few months. I'd say that thats worse than anything Rugg ever did.

Atleast he tried to get rid of them.

;p

But hey, You're the coolest motherfucker around Mi rite?!?

Hell...YOU GOT THE TOP BYOND ANIME GAME!!!

Everyone knew Wots had crappy Gm's. We didn't need to see you and your GOA goons post pointless shit about Wots.

*Waits for huge reply*

you wont get a huge reply, if you think Rugg won this argument then you obviously dont have a valid opinion.
It's okay to admit that a 15 yr old beat you in a Online argument Dan.
Chibi Gokou wrote:
It's okay to admit that a 15 yr old beat you in a Online argument Dan.

Sorry "Chibi Gokou" But basically he spent the entire argument throwing bad facts about GOA at me, in which i proved him wrong on every point.
GoA sucks as much as any other Anime game on BYOND right now, but don't tell Masterdan, he has an excuse for everything... As a matter of fact there's nothing wrong with GoA at all (I don't want an argumentative response).

I'm not really sure how every conversation about GoA becomes a member-to-member blame game, but I felt that this was a very constructive and might I say "polite" way to criticize this game. It really isn't my cup of tea, I find very few games on BYOND worth my time though so I'm just a hardened critic, for those that are easily amused by these type of games I'd have to say it is a step above the rest though... but I still wouldn't be caught dead playing it, I lack the patience and my expectations in gaming is a little too high.

Alright, NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON MY OWN BLOG:

Rugg was not corrupt.

The incidents described were all Trohan, they confused Trohan with Rugg. Also, Betrayal often faked ezing just to piss people off, he did it all the time, alot of the times he was laughing on msn with me. Rugg banned alot of ezers, and those described were probably people in that catagory, infact, John was.

I however, was corrupt, and I'm not afraid to admit that, I had the maturity of a five year old when I played WOTS, I banned for any reason, even made a couple reasons up, I abused my verbs, ezed, and even uploaded an edited save file.

I know my past mistakes in WOTS, and I am proud to admit, I'm never gonna play that game. I'll log on to chat, but not play.
The GMs of NWots and friends alike suffered the same punishments as anybody else if they were caught. I can't speak for every single GM, but I know for a fact Will and myself didn't hand out special treatment to our friends. I deleted Jake (Goukei), Yond, and even exposed Trohan when he savefile edited and they're all old sHiNoBi friends.

Although, I suppose you can consider summoning friends into my lair special treatment; however, it actually gave me a better opportunity to observe them, because I realized it would reflect poorly on the game and the staff if my friends got away with EZing, etc.
eu quer jogos todos mundo melher amigos
Grahf wrote:
The GMs of NWots and friends alike suffered the same punishments as anybody else if they were caught. I can't speak for every single GM, but I know for a fact Will and myself didn't hand out special treatment to our friends. I deleted Jake (Goukei), Yond, and even exposed Trohan when he savefile edited and they're all old sHiNoBi friends.

Although, I suppose you can consider summoning friends into my lair special treatment; however, it actually gave me a better opportunity to observe them, because I realized it would reflect poorly on the game and the staff if my friends got away with EZing, etc.

Hell, Sean caught me numerous times abusing my gm powers and/or ezing.
Tro= most abusive GM on NWOTS. He abuses so much, than makes up excuses about why he used his verbs. I remember when I first started playing NWOTS, I logged in that he just summons,and kills me. I start complaining he denies it. Than I say you can't summon me and kill me, he does it again. At that time I didn't know much about byond so I didn't take a pic. After a while he asks who wants to be banned some says ban me. I told the person don't say "ban me" Tro than says "Gtgoku want me to ban you,I say no I end up getting banned anyways.
Gt, how about you bring some proof to support your accusations? I do admit Trohan is an excellent liar, like any intelligent person should be.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6