hey nerdfag, lets see a picture?
I did not want to reveal my identity, but if it's for the sake of looking cool in comparison to Masterdan, I must.

Dude!
Also, this is me next to a girl! points?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah i wont even bother, how can you ever make fun of me? You cant even put up real photos of yourself. Fag
What are you talkin about?
I do plenty fine with women, plus I get good grades, so I don't see why I should care what you say.

edit: you just noticed that they were a joke huh? (original post did not have that "You cant even put up real photos of yourself. Fag" part)
I indeed do well with women, and your too much of a pussy to post his own photo when critisizing somebody elses. Afraid ill make fun of your acne or weight problem? hehe, this is too funny.
Masterdan changed his argument midway, now I don't have anything to say.
Boom chika booom.
*disk scratch*
Keeth wrote:
Masterdan changed his argument midway, now I don't have anything to say.
Boom chika booom.
*disk scratch*

Changed it? no post your picture if your going to sit there and try to take jabs at me. I dare you.
Rofl.

EDIT: I hate to randomly jump into this But Dan, why the hell is the word fag always on your mind?
When did I take jabs at how you look?
I'm confused.
you linked to a bad photo of myself. It was an implied insult, not even a clever one at that.

LG10, no problem, but the reason it always jumps into my mind is because these places on BYOND are absolutely full of the biggest fags ive ever encountered, in my real life, on the internet, ever.
What I posted was simply a picture of the person I was talking about.
I never said "this guy smells", or "he looks funny."
If you're that insecure about how you look, you shouldn't post pictures.

Personally, I find you very attractive and I think if you would like to, we should go out on a date.
Keeth wrote:
What I posted was simply a picture of the person I was talking about.
I never said "this guy smells", or "he looks funny."
If you're that insecure about how you look, you shouldn't post pictures.

Personally, I find you very attractive and I think if you would like to, we should go out on a date.

What types of movies do you like?
What are you, some kinda f@g?
Keeth wrote:
What are you, some kinda f@g?

was just curious. I recomend "Across the universe" was very good
Dan, it's quite hypocritical of you to mention ad hominem attacks and use one in the very same paragraph.

The ridiculous criticism will continue, as long as you continue to take everything to heart, because you make yourself out to be insecure. It's one thing to prove people wrong and another to vehemently try to convince people that will never think otherwise.

What does somebody saying "your game sucks" really do?
Grahf wrote:
Dan, it's quite hypocritical of you to mention ad hominem attacks and use one in the very same paragraph.

The ridiculous criticism will continue, as long as you continue to take everything to heart, because you make yourself out to be insecure. It's one thing to prove people wrong and another to vehemently try to convince people that will never think otherwise.

Ad hominem attacks from the naked ninja, who wasnt even a part of this argument.
Masterdan wrote:
Grahf wrote:

Ad hominem attacks from the naked ninja, who wasnt even a part of this argument.

Protip: That wasn't a ad hominem attack.

Maggeh wrote:

Thanks. I was saving that point for his counter, but you managed to get it in first.
Grahf wrote:
Maggeh wrote:

Thanks. I was saving that point for his counter, but you managed to get it in first.

Keeth had actually already pointed it out, but the subtle hint went right over good ol' Dan's head.
Well, honestly, Dan does take things to heart, but GOA is his brainchild as he puts it, and its like you are directly insulting him. Personally I also like gaining exp from killing things instead of regneerating, or completeing quests or doing something other then fighting..
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6