ID:37298

'i will help with only the coder and maybe icon ok im really good of it talk me if u need help with the pokemon game.' (recent forum post)

A serious bit of grammar goes a long way towards people trusting you to work for them.
Uber failure.
By the way, DigitalBYOND isn't working for me.

"digitalBYOND Uptime: 136 days, 11 hours, 1 minute

Warning: include(http://digitalbyond2.net/server2.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/templates/global_header.inc.php on line 119

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://digitalbyond2.net/server2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/templates/global_header.inc.php on line 119"
digitalBYOND is working just fine. Only the little snippet of code that reports the uptime for the digitalBYOND2.net server is broken because I broke it. The website at digitalBYOND is just fine otherwise.
This person seems very familiar... heh.
can i have gm now?
Meh, the Classified poster may or may not have been under the age of 7.
Wha? I actually prefer my team members to be lazy and illiterate.
Kunark wrote:

So you can do it all yourself and know it's done right? Because, I'd rather just work alone in that scenario.
Tiberath wrote:
Kunark wrote:

So you can do it all yourself and know it's done right? Because, I'd rather just work alone in that scenario.

DM:
You see a blog post in the distance. You can't quite make out what it says, but there are several other figures standing around it.

Tiberath:
I'll check it out after making sure my gear's ready. There could be a flamer hiding in that crowd.

DM:
Upon closer inspection you find that the blog is weaved in a curious speech-craft of irritation and condescension. While its aura seems malignant, something tells you its creation was a form of expression rather than as part of some greater scheme.

Tiberath:
Hm... still, this is Member territory. I want to search the comment-crowd for any indication of stupidity.

DM:
Give me a Sense Motive check.

Tiberath:
*rolls* ... I rolled a 1.

DM:
A man named Kunark is clearly arguing in favor of sloth and ignorance. You can't figure out why, but it's obvious he's mocking intelligent project management.

Tiberath:
I knew it! I cast Greater Nitpicky Reply and brace against my debate-shield.
neat. someone should make a MUD like that! :)

Evre is pretty much amazing.