Rise Of The Uchiha

by Sonido12
Rise Of The Uchiha
Good Old ROTU :)
to muc lagg
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

minecraftcodes.me <<
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

minecraftcodes.me <<
That's the problem with these games, clans that shouldn't be added. Like filler clans, or useless clans with bearly any information.

And for the record Uchiha Clan are Fire users, not Lightning. Sasuke learned Lightning from kakashi that's it.
We need a world reboot an idiot Itachi Uchiha(Twinflame)-Uchiha(Fire)-ANBU-24 spammed fire jutsus and lagged the game. He should be banned for this act.
pls rebot it laging like hell i cant move or i can if i press ---> and wait one hour then i take one step.
give lvs back now im not gonna sitt and lv up to a 100 agen no way im not i gett it now i reed 67 messenges wy you suck and that whas out of 51659395363 i copy it the number i mean and the most of the comments whas .i hate that ******* i wish thay **************** and ******** they ********* in my ********** and ther *************************** got it you son of a ******. this one i copy it whas the sortest so stop wiping the dame fucking server and fix that shit insted wont you dame worms cant even make a good game without makeing some thing wrong im really glad that generations is created and try ban this dude i got 7 acconts so.
<<< Kenpachi, We need reboot plz tryna play game...
what happen is ryan wiping again
Hey ryan what happen with the server?
Hey how i can host 1 server?
That Hub doesn't work Ryan...what's the new...new link to the ROTUR hub.
I do not recommend this game kids
When the game returns?
I'll host the game if the owner gets online!
ROTU IS BACK
yes!!!!!!! finally its back
Oh no the hoster laptop overheated people
wait for her to get online sorry her comp has been on
3 days
In response to Deadlypure
was wndring wat happened to tha game... ok thnx for tha heads up deadly
IT will be up soon people
Page: 1 2 3 4 5