ID:37466

Well, I decided I'd do one final update to Smash Bros. BYOND and call it finished. It'll be a massive one, though. The update will include Solid Snake, Captain Falcon, Geno, and anyone else I can find and feel like adding in. I'll also add in a multiplayer variation or two, like Tournament mode and Team Battle. As for single player modes, I'll finish up Target Contest and Adventure Mode. If anyone feels like there should be more for me to add, then feel free to either post it on the forums, or reply to my post. Also, I'll be sure to fix bugs and other things.
Maybe update your CSS to be less retardedly designed?
Take out super mario. o_o

Oh and uhrm. Diddy kong / Donkey kong.
Rugg wrote:
Take out super mario. o_o

Oh and uhrm. Diddy kong / Donkey kong.

Are you kidding? KEEP super mario OO, but bring in the kongs
No, super mario is over powered. Why have a character that is deliberatly overpowered in a SSB-based game.

Oh right, handicaps.
Rugg wrote:
No, super mario is over powered. Why have a character that is deliberatly overpowered in a SSB-based game.

Oh right, handicaps.

Well, SSB:B isn't supposed to be an evenly matched game. Some people gotta be stronger than others
Smashmaster3 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Oh right, handicaps.

Well, SSB:B isn't supposed to be an evenly matched game. Some people gotta be stronger than others

SSBB is supposed to be a game about having fun, SMario DID get nerfed, as did Shadow, but there are people in the game that could kill you without barely trying with any other character. oh, and a tip? avoid fighting Xeron
Smashmaster3 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Oh right, handicaps.

Or, we could just consider this being you needing a character that is deliberatly stronger than the others due to handicap.

Rugg wrote:
Smashmaster3 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Oh right, handicaps.

Or, we could just consider this being you needing a character that is deliberatly stronger than the others due to handicap.

No, it's just I JUST GOT him and would like to use him to goto the top.
And I think you're just a noob who doesn't have him and keeps getting pwned!!!

.. Super mario is a pushover. He had a move that does 999% damage, thats not pwned.

Oond even said he was for people who needed handicap.
Maybe Fox or Cloud from final fantasy
I removed the move that is an instant-defeat, and Fox, yes. Cloud, no.
Oondivinezin wrote:
I removed the move that is an instant-defeat, and Fox, yes. Cloud, no.

Good now quit whining, Ruggnoob!