ID:37693

Okay I'm beginning to get a bit angry at North America. Japan is now...hang on let me do the math here.............3 games ahead of us in the Naruto Ultimate Ninja series. This is quite annoying because they can easily translate the games into english, what they choose to do though is base what games they release on how far the anime is in North America (Cartoon Networks showing of the anime that is). I personally enjoy these games, and am quite annoyed that they choose to keep there North American fans waiting for such a stupid reason.

This is a rant. Tell me why I'm wrong if you want, it's just that I just spent the last half hour looking at gameplay for the wrong game, only to realize that series had gone even further ahead in the game than I thought. Quite a fooking annoyance if you ask me.
Order the game online, set subtitles on your TV lol simple
They realise us Americans do not care for crappy anime games.
Move to Japan? But yeah admittedly it sucks; it's what happens when you watch the better subs...
Hmm, I dunno. I think Japan is the testing ground for a bunch of shitty anime games, then they bring it here. Where it matters!