ID:37699

Keywords: by, cry, ed, game, s, vcentg
Alright, I've actually started up S-Cry-Ed again. I know I said this before, but before I depended on other people to do their job and they didn't thus thwarting my previous efforts. So this time it's pretty much all me. I've gone and made a new hub, because there's no reason for the game to date back to 06 or something and come out in 08. Plus it hasn't been worked on so people might get the wrong idea seeing it in "alpha" yet 2 years old.

Anyway, at first I was going to make it like Gunz, where you'd join a room and all that, but then I figured it'd be nice to have roaming and such. I'm going to have to make up techniques, so that every altar can be equal; It wouldn't really be fair for you to have 1 technique against 5 strong anime ones now would it. If you want the game to come out faster and can suggest some techniques please do in the forum, link below. If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Please register in the forum and show a little support if possible. It helps the game come out faster when you know people want it :P

New HUB: http://games.byond.com/hub/VcentG/S-Cry-Ed
New Forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/SCryEd_by_VcentG/
Warning of the Day: Never announce something you have not yet done. Try, and you will be instantly robbed of the determination to do it. 100% guaranteed!
DivineO'peanut wrote:
Warning of the Day: Never announce something you have not yet done. Try, and you will be instantly robbed of the determination to do it. 100% guaranteed!

Yeah, but DanTom's 100% guarantee isn't true. I've announced bleach, and thats out just fine. Don't come here just to try and bring shit in. There's no reason for it.
e-mail me i need help making a game

hey i can't get into the bleach game
Hi i am Nick can i have you email andresse pleas i want to asking you a many thinks here is mij emailadresse [email protected]
I'm looking forward to it.
why icant play the game?????
i want to play now what shall i do???

Thank you ;3 (read meh name)