ThatNewGuy wrote:
Truely what's the probblem with racism on BYOND?

You, god damned racist.
Chink wrote:
MMW fails. Really, I have more fun playing pong.

Lol Pacman > Pong
Popisfizzy wrote:
ThatNewGuy wrote:

You, god damned racist.

I'm not racist...I'm saying why are people being racist...
ThatNewGuy wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
ThatNewGuy wrote:

You, god damned racist.

I'm not racist...I'm saying why are people being racist...

Yea, sure. That's what all the racists say.
In all fairness, you guys drive like fucking morons.

Lololol.

<3?
Its a good thing Canadians like Masterdan aren't a race.

.. Or are they?
Rugg wrote:
Its a good thing Canadians like Masterdan aren't a race.

.. Or are they?

As much a race as stupid white boy americans like rugged rugg here.

Lol, shirtless with a camera in front of your face. lollllll
Im sure you've analyzed the picture quite a few times.

Then again, you look like you have down syndrome.

Shoes? Don't need em.
lol, Rugg your such a tool, lolol.

And yes ive checked out your manly pecks more than a few lonely nights.

And yes your all welcome that i came and made this thread true to its name.
My god, a thirteen year old chink. You know, if you're on the interbutts and say you're thirteen years old you should really try to cover it up better.

It's obvious you're thirteen since you used ding-a-ling. Just say cock you giant fucking pussy. Also, the small cock theory is true. It's not just because you're young and your balls haven't dropped. When you're twenty years old, a 13 year old white kid is going to have a cock twice your size. Have fun being a laughing stock.

tl;dr - CHING CHONG WANG WONG

ps: Anyone find the irony in some chinks being named Dong and Wang?
Oh lol.
To be racist is to be insecure about yourself. Whenever someone is using a racial stereotype to insult you, they're really just being insecure about themselves.

For example: If someone uses the stereotype that people of Asian decent have smaller penis', they're just scared they can't match up to, say, my huge Australian manliness.

Joking aside, what I said is true. If someone is using racial stereotypes to insult you, just ignore them. Deep in your heart, you know you have a bigger penis than them (unless you're female (I haven't looked at your gender tag), then... well, if they're resorting to that kind of insult, you probably still have a bigger penis then them...).
... I may be considered "racist" but racism is wrong. I have my selective words for insulting people which a few of them happen to be racist doesn't make me racist. Anyways it's a proven fact that some Asians have a disorder called Micro Penis or absolutely no penis at all.

Just chill on the comments if you have a micro penis your love life will suck if you're lucky well then damn you can brag. Just leave the racism off BYOND. Also most people who dog you on your penis because of race just smack them with it. They'll feel fucking stupid when it's bigger than theirs. Plus it would be a funny thing to put on Youtube. I don't mind Asians I just don't "like" people from certain areas well a majority of the people at least. Generally I "dislike" anyone for their religion because I see no logical stand point in that area.

I understand the human mind wanting hope but for me it seems retarded. So just don't talk to me about religion. Now my ADD has kicked in and I'm off topic, I'm going now I have to shave/go to bed soon.
racism when its serious is wrong, very wrong. Racism on the internet because somebody pwned you, yeah its not that big of a deal. Also racism for lulz has been proven worthwhile by dave chapelle,chis rock and paul mooney.
Masterdan wrote:
racism when its serious is wrong, very wrong. Racism on the internet because somebody pwned you, yeah its not that big of a deal. Also racism for lulz has been proven worthwhile by dave chapelle,chis rock and paul mooney.

Who?
Tiberath wrote:
To be racist is to be insecure about yourself. Whenever someone is using a racial stereotype to insult you, they're really just being insecure about themselves.

For example: If someone uses the stereotype that people of Asian decent have smaller penis', they're just scared they can't match up to, say, my huge Australian manliness.

Joking aside, what I said is true. If someone is using racial stereotypes to insult you, just ignore them. Deep in your heart, you know you have a bigger penis than them (unless you're female (I haven't looked at your gender tag), then... well, if they're resorting to that kind of insult, you probably still have a bigger penis then them...).

I'm a 13 year old boy O_O
Idoncare112233 wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
Paul Mooney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxaeqA1qkHU
2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGMhuVLjTA&feature=related

Hi Dan. This is Sora from NC :D

Tug on deez nuts sora.
ROFL

Page: 1 2 3