lol :D. Hey sora i havnt talked to you in a while!
Go back to picking my cotton.
Masterdan wrote:
lol :D. Hey sora i havnt talked to you in a while!

Lol....Hi O_O
Lord reece wrote:
ROFL

Reece O_O what the hell...
Tiberath wrote:
For example: If someone uses the stereotype that people of Asian decent have smaller penis', they're just scared they can't match up to, say, my huge Australian manliness.

Now I've heard everything.

This reminds me of a recent time in Stagecraft when a few friends of mine (Asian and Black) and myself (White) exchanged Asian, Black, and White jokes.
Audeuro wrote:
This reminds me of a recent time in Stagecraft when a few friends of mine (Asian and Black) and myself (White) exchanged Asian, Black, and White jokes.

I did that all the time with aboriginal friends of mine. The stereotypes are hilarious when looked at from a casual point of view. However, if someone is moronic enough to believe the bullshit they're sprouting from their pathetic brains, they can be quite offensive.

Being born into the decent I was though (From the colonization of Australia, that's Scottish and Irish in my family)I find it difficult to be offended from racial slurs. However, personal attacks against me are most unwelcome; and are often retaliated with insults (of non-racial origin) of equal or more-so strength.
Oh hush braveheart.
Braveheart? Fuck off! You can NOT have my land!
Tiberath wrote:
Braveheart? Fuck off! You can NOT have my land!

Whose Braveheart? O_O
Masterdan wrote:
In all fairness, you guys drive like fucking morons.

Lololol.

<3?

Oh, real fucking nice, Masterdan. You run the Anime guild. Unfit fucker.
Madow wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
In all fairness, you guys drive like fucking morons.

Lololol.

<3?

Oh, real fucking nice, Masterdan. You run the Anime guild. Unfit fucker.

That's some good eight month late reply.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but eight months ago, he wasn't running the Anime Guild.

That's some good trying to mix the past into the present there, too.
Page: 1 2 3