How Can i put this?
My Key Was Hacked from 2006 o_o
If I Was Acting Weird It Most Likely wasnt me
I Changed Password

Uhhhmmm Yea thats about it
The BYOND database is secure.
No one 'hacked' your key.

Uhhhmmm Yea thats about it
Dude if your good enough you can hack almost anything. My key has been hacked once. BYOND is secure but not secure enough that no hacker will not ever hack someones key.
And there is going to be no one on BYOND that is going to care enough to hack your key. They've bruteforced the password or, more likely, guessed the password. No one has broken into the database, figured out a hash collission (assuming passwords are stored as hashes, which they very likely are), and entered your key just to piss you off.
heh. Dark-Millenia's key was hacked but mine wasnt. Veerry believable.

DONT GIVE YOUR SHIT OUT TO FRIENDS.
lol @ hacking
I think its funny that someone uses a word in a way that's not totally correct and everyone here jumps on them.

Don't you people have anything better to do?
Foomer wrote:
Don't you people have anything better to do?

Nope. I'd rather sit around the BYOND Forum all day correcting things that must be corrected. If I fail to correct them, the BYOND Server (Dreamhost) goes down. Now you guys know why we've been having so many server outages huh?
I wish I could say that IRL.
Well Not Hacked as long as u understand >.<
fuck you i hacked u account. u fucked ass old password is sammy !!!! dumbass
H5555H6 wrote:

ur an ebil person but i forgive u
sammy im am so mad this is angel by the way why are you letting them ip ban me im so mad i did nothing wrong tell me what i did i really need to talk to you about something im so unhappy im about to kill my self you cant even talk to me anymore what is it you dont like me no more you dont even want me to play your games please tell me what i did wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!
im getting sick of this bull shit sammy not you everyone els does shit and i get the blame what the FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<_<

lol
Sammy I wonder can you become my Gfx Artist for my new game [url=http://www.byond.com/games/Hovak/ NarutoCriesOfAShinobi]Naruto Cries Of A Shinobi[/url], when you have your answer contact me at [email protected].

The One And Only!
Hovak
Know to you as Jeanpaul/Sakumo
hey sammy how do i change my password for my key?
H5555H6 wrote:

That would not be hacking. That's like saying that using a housekey on someone's house is picking their locks.