ID:38188

Keywords: charmed

This is a great game which is gunna go through the biggest update in the history of Charmed Updates. The game is gunna be changed alot. There will be a new way to pick race class and what side your on. I am gunna make this game so rpg that everything you knew about charmed is gunna change.

This game has so far:

Alot of races never seen in any charmed game
Easy to Train
Alot of Ranks
More Powers
More Ranks
And Supports byond Members

This Game is unbelievable come see it with your own eyes.
I Still need a charmed host cause so far either they quit or they stopped hosting!
24/7 host. t3. no lag. 3 seperate PCs. contact me if you want me.
http://www.byond.com/members/HalosArmoredScorpionWraith can I have rank on "Charmed: A New Destiny Awakens"?
READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fred fred burger 23 am a greight iconner eny icon u want i can make it but i need some thing like admin or co owner and i am not a member but if ime iconner i expect all the bonisses but is u want me my email is [email protected]
read this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i fred fred burger 23 am a greight iconner eny icon u want i can make it but i need some thing like admin or co owner and i am not a member but if ime iconner i expect all the bonisses reach me a [email protected]
Fred_Fred_Burger_23 wrote:
read this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i fred fred burger 23 am a greight iconner eny icon u want i can make it but i need some thing like admin or co owner and i am not a member but if ime iconner i expect all the bonisses reach me a [email protected]

Fred, Don't be a loser. Iconners don't generally get admin/co-owner. Fucking loser. Iconners generally get credit for their icons ingame, Such as with a 'Credits' verb. Only a jackass would demand something like admin/co-owner/boosts like you did. Therefore, We can assume you are a jackass. Your spelling sucks as well.

Not to mention, You don't NEED anything. Ass.
Hey ill Host for u as long as i can change ranks

OK im back now host and all as soon as i finish my computer and stuff ill be hosting again give me about 2 days i have to set up my internet and shit and ill be ready for hosting i still have old host files by the way
uhmm okay ive been banned for no reason how can i get back on?
can i be a host?
Ok im host and always going to be host till i quit so the game doesnt need a host
why cant there be 2 hosts?
CAN I BE UNBANNED please!! i was just a lil angry and im so over it i was acting stupid and im oh so sorry so please un ip ban me thanks guys my msn is [email protected] or visit m page http://crissyforlife01.bebo.com if you want to give me a reply thanks a million!! = ) ^_^

hey its me again just wondering why i cant get on again, so is there a limit on how many people can be on the game at one time?
hey sou-
just a player and a big fan, but i wanted to let u know...i logged off today and tried to get back on about 30 min later, don't know why but i can't join any server of this game anymore. wondering if its the game or my comp. thanks,
charmed4991
ugh still having issues logging on does anyone else have this problem? if you found a way to fix it page me with the byond pager or email me: [email protected]
Charmed 4991 just go to docyments then click on byond folder than click cache and delete evrything in it
Hey Everyone it is me and i am here to tell you to go in your byond folder and delete the chache folder in your byond folder should be located in Your documents. Also if that doesnt work there might be lag in game so huge it is taking a while to log on meaning you will have to wait until the game is rebooted.

For further questions about the game or any remarks email me or instant message me at [email protected]
Page: 1 2 3 4