SlayerArez wrote:
egh..this is me..suffering from lack of charmed gameplay..egh..how much longer shall we suffer???

Look i had no internet i had to get money to pay the bill so just chill its up now you guys cry so much .....its just a game it will be up when it get up it will be down when its down just chill ok plus it was a good break for you all and me u guys needed to get a life go out see the sun instead of being online 24/7
umm..i work 12 hour shifts just about every week, so im not on like talkin bout. I just like the game and like playin it n the little bit of free time that i have. You misundersttood my comments, i wasnt crying, i was just dying from boredom n tired of watching movies. I understand that your internet was off, and thats okay..well ne way, i just wanted to say, I dont 'cry' over this game, i just get bored.
SlayerArez wrote:
umm..i work 12 hour shifts just about every week, so im not on like talkin bout. I just like the game and like playin it n the little bit of free time that i have. You misundersttood my comments, i wasnt crying, i was just dying from boredom n tired of watching movies. I understand that your internet was off, and thats okay..well ne way, i just wanted to say, I dont 'cry' over this game, i just get bored.

well it wasnt withdraws or anything and i wasnt saying u cry or anything
its all good chris..im glad the game's back up. ty..seriously tho, i had thought about wiring u some cash..lol.
SlayerArez wrote:
its all good chris..im glad the game's back up. ty..seriously tho, i had thought about wiring u some cash..lol.

na i cant do that im not that kinda person to take mony but thanks for the offer
hy chris
sorry to inconvenience, but i am not getting to access my character, do u know if happened something?
thanks a lot
no host? there's only one? games been down all day :S
Carlosedubarao wrote:
hy chris
sorry to inconvenience, but i am not getting to access my character, do u know if happened something?
thanks a lot

|The Game has a new host that means a pwipe
two people were abusing their powers, i and spikez was sent to hell numerous times and its making the both of us angry because we wasnt invited into the manor... and now i cant get into the game at all...how can i get back in and what can be done about it...Moussiffer (his sn) is the one who kept doing it to me and the other guy...mysticjoshua and angelus are the two pople affected!
The game has been crashing recently so i changed ports. I hope that helps. Sorry for Iconvienence
When you will update the server.i can't wait to see the changes!!!PLEASE update it quickly we want your great game!!!
i dont think there is update i think its being worked on still
hay im a big fan of your game and i was wondering if you could help me make one i would be very greatfull
Pokemon174 wrote:
hay im a big fan of your game and i was wondering if you could help me make one i would be very greatfull

dude isnt online anymore dude
www.postingleague.com , win free high end electronics just for posting on sites that you visit anyways.
Hey can you type like the wind, post very quickly, well come and join www.postingleague.com, you are able to win free elecetronics with your skills.
give me my boost on new destiny
You should bring it back.... Just saying
You shou'd Make Kenny34 Host. He hosts this Evreyday. And Can i get some source coedes plz i want to make a charmed game.
Please I Am begging you with al my heart can i get the source codes please! I love your game and i want to make my own charmed game i need the source code to do so please! Send me them
Page: 1 2 3 4