ID:38237

Well, since BYOND developers get profit now, I'm going to make it so some characters in SSB BYOND are BYOND Member specific. Although, I'm not sure if they'll allow fan games to make profit, if so, then I'll just modify the characters to be of my own creation and change the game's name. It'll be same basic game engine, all with different graphics, names, and sounds. Okay, so characters I was thinking of making BYOND member specific:

Super Mario
Super Sonic
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Mega Man X
Zero
Sparkster

Stages to include as BYOND member specific are:

Super Stadium
Jova Woods
Bowser's Castle
Peach's Castle

Once I do a few more updates, I'll just make BYOND member specific as I see fit.
I doubt the "make money thing" will apply to fangames. After all it's illegal 'n stuff, or I would presume so.
Your CSS is a wreck now, and also, I highly doubt the profit system will work with Fangames. And the fact that you'd be changing nearly all of the icons just makes you a money whore =P

Though, if you did do that, you'd have change the levels too, the name, just about everything. Perhaps just make a new game?
i knew this would happen. What makes you think restricting content to byond members is worth the pennies youll get? in fact youll probably get nothing because only people who play the game already will be attracted to the new feature anyway. Why dont you whore your balance out some more for 10 cents a month plox.
Mind If I get a copy of how your save system works been trying to figure out how to make it go by hub link instead of whats on host pc, e-mail to [email protected] ty