I Think You Need To Put Put 2 Or 3 Servers.. Because 1 Ges Toooo Laggy An It Puts Alot Of People Off The Game.
jst wanna say u av 2 much racism on ur duel monsters online game, i logged on and all i could see was n***a this and n***a that, have gms on there or something that wont allow it
Yes I agree with Niggz, ive seen so much racism in the game. I hear people talking about my race and I get pist but I leave it alone since I wont acomplish nothing by causing problems and yes you do need more Gm's.

When is DDMO coming back up?
Kinglionking wrote:
Yes I agree with Niggz, ive seen so much racism in the game. I hear people talking about my race and I get pist but I leave it alone since I wont acomplish nothing by causing problems and yes you do need more Gm's.

When is DDMO coming back up?

I don't think Kajika needs more staff in the game at all really. Hosts of servers are able to set server mods last I checked. And his test servers are fine from what I saw when I logged in... x.x
Kinglionking wrote:

No.
look kajika im srry for what i did man but that guy pi**ed me off and i didnt know he was black till he told me i was just playing. and to be honest i dont know how old u r but im only 13 and most other 13 year old guys just make life diffucult for others
YES.

Can you please answer my question, when is DDMO coming back?
I'm not exactly sure when DDMO will be hosted again, currently I'm using it's server to host a secondary DMO server because the primary one isn't running very well for whatever reason. As soon as the primary server is stable we won't need a secondary one.
wen wil DMO BE BACK UP
why wont dungeon dice monsters work
Page: 1 2