ID:38730

"Anime Overdose; a very funny, satirical Action-Adventure RPG that emerges you into the world of a hanful of widely known Japanese Anime. Being sucked into your JUMP manga takes you into an alternate dimension where the possibilities are unbound. Speak with your favorite anime superstars and learn their powers, a Bankai-Super Sayajin-Rasengan never felt so good!"

That's right, An adventure (yes adventure, no stats, just pure funage) game where you can obliterate the word with a mix of crazy Anime transformations and universe reckoning attacks.

There is only One thing missing, a -skilled- programmer. I have so many ideas Already down in paper its unbelievable. I got the base done, mockups, this and that. Example:

By Tayoko, DBZ Tenkaichi Tourny

A mockup I made yesterday incomplete, still missing a cheering crowd. Yea, it looks great. BUT still having trouble programming talent.

SO, if your a programmer, -talk- to me. If your not, support me by posting comments, talking to friends and linking them here, and posting on my thread in the classified ads.

When did you want to get started? How *big* will the game be? How complicated do you want things?

...What is the actual game like?
I have already started working with Mendor on it. He is working on my game secondary to his, in exchange for me helping him with his bleach game.

I will most definitely love to have -another- programmer working full time on it.

I don't Know what to tell you. The game is an adventure game, lots of quest, dungeons stuff like that. One of my main goals is to make a -simple- and -fun- game.

But then again, just because it will have simple gameplay, doesn't necessary mean it a -simple- project. So weather or not its a *big* project of not is debatable. I know for sure on my part, as the only icconner is a big part : )
Kataharo!
I would really love you help you with this project, this is a great idea and I would really like to help you make it flourish.
I am a programmer, with a lot of talent waiting to be used haha.
Do you have some other way to contact you?
It would be great to get ahold of you soon.
add the little yellow perv ball from ninja nonsense plz :)