ID:388323

Post your comments here!
What is going on w/ he main server, I've been PO'd playing my own file since its taking forever to reach Mega. Is there going to be a new host, or did Bonusminutes suffer computer problems which caused the server to not have been on since last morning?
In response to Kooler186
I really have no idea what happened with main server. I was absent from BYOND for few days, and when I got back there was no server anymore. I would've asked Zeed, but I haven't seen him online either.
hi idk if ur still in contact with owner of digimon revoultion wonder if i can get gm status
I wanted to know if you can add Host options/Admin powers on Digimon revolution or contact Goukaryuu to see if he can, I've been hosting it recently and I want to keep the game environment Fun, but I can't help other people who join the game and there lost and don't know what to do. I'm not asking for the source o.o
We should make our own Digimon Game
Please come back to Digimon Revolution.
ATENTION ALL DIGIMON FANS!!
i spgerrit and my friend Gano47380 gonna make a new digimon
game. it can be that its need a year becouse were not degined yet. but we gonna make for all of u a hole new digimon game!.and leave a message if u wanna help we stil searching for members that can do some things. like making things like a digivice and that kinda thing,

we hope u enjoied this messagege and good luck
yust say what u wanna do or can do :)

ps all of u are welcometo become members