102 ! now lol
Teka123 wrote:
102 ! now lol

omfg! :O do u like buy memberships for people randomly o.o?

It looks like it just uses the GOA character creation. Which Dan released on an old Anime game demo.
Hey I really love game's and i alway's player's who do not know how to play it that way there wont be any problem's and i,ll keep everything under control so nothing will go into choas.I,ll Mute Poeple if they are Breaking the rule's and if ban need be then i will use it.
GM: ur doin it wrong.
127 now
lol renew mines xD
Teka123 wrote:
127 now

127!? O.O

I wouldnt mind having one XD...could you buy me one, Teka?

you can get Gm at my Game at dbz hu ... (dragonball z heroes united) .

then search ' host: 1uchihatail '
Hi r u like really rich or something for buying memberships for 96 (and prob more by now) i wish i was u but i am only 14 (15 on july 17th) and cant buy a membership cause i have no credit card XD but could you buy me one plz if it isnt to much trouble i would 1000% appreciate it but is would 100% understand if you don't. Hope that your life goes great and it is filled with all sorts of wounderful experiences
Are Yu Good With Pokemon Games Cause I Really Need A Gm Lv2 I Barly Started It And If You Can Host I wil Be Glady To Give A Special Edit
I Would Like To Have a Byond Membership Too
But My Mom and Dad Always Say no I Would Like Just 1 Year i would really really appreciate it if you could D: but you Probably won't >.> but it would be very nice if you could so i can make my naruto game too
WillWolf1 wrote:
Hey I really love game's and i alway's player's who do not know how to play it that way there wont be any problem's and i,ll keep everything under control so nothing will go into choas.I,ll Mute Poeple if they are Breaking the rule's and if ban need be then i will use it. hi willwolf hi teka how ya doing :D

only thing I can do is icon :-(
Wow, 127. I'm special I was one of those 127 :p. Thanks again teka for the membership. I don't think I'll be needing them since they are useless for me. In till I start uploading resources, Files, and etc....
ill give u a co owner in game if you can code it
sure i will
Nicer101 wrote:
ill give u a co owner in game if you can code it

If he codes it, he decides just who the owner variable (more likely a staff list, and possibly bit_flags to determine just how much power one has) is set to. Not much incentive there at all...
lol
i do dragonball shurajaa you AWESOME
Page: 1 2 3