Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:38981

Keywords: anime, review
Mitadake High is a round-based Roleplaying Anime game in which you are a Student in a school who either has to kill the others, survive or escape. There are currently three different game modes to play, each with its own features.

I'll be splitting the review into 4 sections: Game Modes, gameplay and features, Graphics, community and conclusion + overall rating.

The Modes:
As stated above, the game has 3 playable game modes, I will explain all three now, some will be more detailed then others, as I've only played one game mode myself.

Normal Mode:
In normal mode, there's a scenario: "A Teacher has been brutally murdered and left for dead". Now when you enter the game, it will randomly pick one person who is the killer, that person must kill all the other students. Alternatively, if your not the killer, you must either: A) Survive or B) Escape.

Death Note Mode:
Yes, you heard it! Death Note! As stated in normal mode: a teacher has been murdered again by 'Kira', when you begin the game, it will pick one person to be 'Kira', that person will be given the Death Note and must find the names and kill all the students and one person will be given 'Shinigami Eyes', that person can see all the students names and should try to find Kira and kill all the other students together.

Nanaya Mode:
This mode is a free for all, everyones goal is to kill everyone else, each person will have serveral techniques that they can use.

The Gameplay and Features

Mitdake is a very flexible game, almost anything you see you can use for something: You can find things in boxes, you can login to school computers to find out names (hint, hint!), you can view different parts of the school from the security camera room, enter the ventilation and get to different places. And heck, when a person is walking within your radius you can here there footsteps.

The game design is very normal, the interface isnt edited alot, except for a few buttons. Most things in the game are done on the statpanel.

The Graphics

When you first login to the game, you'll see a different graphic depending on the game mode, I wouldnt say that they completely 'suck' but they could be improved. There's different icons for different people, both male and female and those icons cannot be changed (as far as I know), the only other graphical thing that can be added to your base icon are weapons. There's not much else to say about the graphics, but all of them are most definatly original.

The Community

Not alot of people know about Mitdake High, which is one of the reasons that I am writing a review for it which will hopefully get it more players. However the current amount of players (I see about 5-10) are very good roleplayers. However, of course there are a minority of people who find it amusing to not roleplay at all and kill people for no reason at all.

Conclusion and Overall Rating

My conclusion on Mitdake High is basically that it's a well made game and deserves more popularity and players. My overall rating would have to be 8/10.
its new cool
My conclusion on Mitdake High is basically that it's a well made game and deserves more popularity and players.

Could this be because it's YOUR game?

Seriously.
Don't review your own games.
Keeth wrote:
My conclusion on Mitdake High is basically that it's a well made game and deserves more popularity and players.

Seriously.

It's not his game. It is, however, my game.
Keeth wrote:

Seriously.

What the ****? It clearly says the owners name at the top. it's not me.
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
It's not his game. It is, however, my game.

Scizzees (Reviewer)
Woops.
My bad.
:)
When it said "A review for Mitadake High by Devourer of Souls", I thought he was the one who did the review.

Honest mistake.
Keeth wrote:
When it said "A review for Mitadake High by Devourer of Souls", I though he was the one who did the review.

Honest mistake.

lol, I really shouldnt have swore, sorry, it's late here.

I'll have to re-download BYOND just to try this game out. :P

I LVOE THIS GAME
All male player slots are filled. Therefore, if you wish to play, your key's gender must be set to female.

/cry
Then why didn't it let you in?
Its a pritty fun game but the intro isnt good at night when ur parents are asleep XD lol
i g0t banned by DukeZero for stealing the DN and escaped with it T.T help me plz i RPed it that i know it's a dangerous book cause i read the instructions plz help me i wanna play this game i love it T.T my key is Evilkyo12
SSj-iCecReaM wrote:
i g0t banned by DukeZero for stealing the DN and escaped with it T.T help me plz i RPed it that i know it's a dangerous book cause i read the instructions plz help me i wanna play this game i love it T.T my key is Evilkyo12

Did you whack the Kira K.O/dead, then steal their Death Note? Because that's bad roleplay.

The students of Mitadake don't know what a Death Note is.
Great game. Needs to have more moderators though..
HirumaYoichi wrote:
SSj-iCecReaM wrote:

Did you whack the Kira K.O/dead, then steal their Death Note? Because that's bad roleplay.

The students of Mitadake don't know what a Death Note is.

he dropped the note and i knocked him out with a taser and stole it and the card then i saw a note left near 1-A a name was written on the note apparently it was his name l0l. . .then i escaped with the note!
Awesome game. But i think you should add more player slots.
I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words, Scizzees for the review, and the BYONDAnime guild as a whole for the support and the honor of seeing the game on the front page with some of the very best anime games BYOND has to offer.

You guys are great.
i never got to play... too many people on one game.... i say 5/10 for lack of players slots....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8