The difference is I'm "Doing it for the lulz." You're just doing it because you're mentally retarded. *PS you don't talk to the owner of Stray Games like that sir.*

^I am the owner of Stray Games^
IcewarriorX wrote:
The difference is I'm "Doing it for the lulz." You're just doing it because you're mentally retarded. *PS you don't talk to the owner of Stray Games like that sir.*

^I am the owner of Stray Games^

speaking of you being the owner of stray games, i hear somebody was just on my game trying to scam people out of their passwords on that key, better not have been you unless you feel like getting beat down
IcewarriorX wrote:
The difference is I'm "Doing it for the lulz." You're just doing it because you're mentally retarded.

More insults and useless information. Please, for your sake, stop wasting your time replying; it's only making you look stupid.

lol...Yeah I was on the key "Stray Games" But I wasn't scamming anyone out of their passwords. I said hey and someone goes "Don't listen to that guy! Is he asking for your password?!" Then they all bursted out in a retarded sealion uproar. I DID however claim to like male adult films several times. Please sir, don't beat me down with your wallet.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Please sir, don't beat me down with your wallet.

Even I have to admit that's funny xD nice one lol

Okay, this discussion has officially degenerated into a meaningless insult-fest.

Grow up, people.
exceeding expected limits of stupid....now.
Foomer wrote:
Okay, this discussion has officially degenerated into a meaningless insult-fest.

Grow up, people.

I don't think age has anything do with it.
Degeneration is good...I'm tired of arguing. Let it wrap up and end peacefully D:
Maturity does. Mature people don't deal with their differences by exchanging insults. These people sound like a bunch of 8-year-olds.

On the other hand, so did George Bush and Bob Dole at the presidential election.

I'm ashamed to call myself human...
I know some pretty smart 8 year olds...Tubutas is right; age has nothing to do with anything. I admit to being a bit immature in some posts though. Anyway, this entire debate/argument/discussion could have been avoided had Maggeh posted a review that actually reviewed the game rather than just pointing out its faults (I say that with all emotional influence aside; this review really did only focus on the negatives) so yeah...To maggeh: i apologize for w/e names I called you but in the future if you have to stop and think about possible complications posting a review might cause, chances are it's not something you should be posting. Also, next time don't only focus on the negative things; it kind of makes you come off as a bias reviewer. Just saying =/
Foomer wrote:
Maturity does. Mature people don't deal with their differences by exchanging insults. These people sound like a bunch of 8-year-olds.

lol youre complaining about people calling eachother names, and then you call us 8 year olds, HYPOCRIT =P

didnt u just say that o.O
Wouldn't you be the hypocrit for telling everyone to grow up and stop arguing, yet you contribute to 90% of this postcount...
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wouldn't you be the hypocrit for telling everyone to grow up and stop arguing, yet you contribute to 90% of this postcount...

when did i tell people to grow up and stop arguing o.O
Wait, that was foomer, my bad. Let the spam continue.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wait, that was foomer, my bad. Let the spam continue.

wooooo!
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Hey Masterdan, let me show you a neat little trick.

At the top of this blog, select EDIT, then go to where it says Settings and "Allow comments for:". Set that to "Nobody".

Save Post.
Foomer wrote:
Hey Masterdan, let me show you a neat little trick.

At the top of this blog, select EDIT, then go to where it says Settings and "Allow comments for:". Set that to "Nobody".

Save Post.

DUN DUN DUN dont do it danny
Pish Pish cooler trick:

Go to the top of this review, then go to where it says "Delete this B.S" (yes, it will actually say that) then click it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10