Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:39156

Keywords: high, mitadake
Mitadake High is an awsome game! I luv it! its a fun anime murder RPG with modes such as the famous death note, nanaya and normal mode.

Normal mode is where theres a killer that has killed one of your fellow teachers and your main objective is to escape or not get killed or if your the killer kill everyone before they escape the school or find out who you really are.

Death note mode is where one person starts off with a book called the death note and if you write somones name in it they die within 40 secounds unless you write an upcoming time for them to die. You must use your brains in this game to avoid suspicion and kill everyone in the school also somone with the shinigami eyes is also in the school , with this power they can see everyones names so the killer aka kira has to find this person and team up with them so they can kill everyone in the school.

Nanaya mode is a all you can kill spree! Your main idea is to kill everyone before they kill you! Theres no RPG in this round just blood sheding from every which way. Also you gain a very cool power (every one does sadly T.T) such as the death eyes of perciption which grants you the power to kill people with these line attacks its kinda cool once you kill somone with them. ^^

There are more modes to come becuse the owner is making more and I actually cant wait to see what they are ^_^.

All the modes that are listed above are located in a high school. But if you guys are wondering why there are no other teachers becuse they evacuated and left you all as suspects until the cops come by and raid the school (6am). (If you ask me the teachers are the suspects to XP)
Hey gurl, how u been
I love this game except the none rpers really tick me off but other than that it is a very good game.