ID:39263

Also, to clear up anyone else wondering, there will indeed be a more public friendly website stating the reasoning behind why Anonymous is protesting the Church of Scientology. Currently, WhyWeProtest.com is being developed by myself and a large group of others in order to make sure the general public can be informed on 3/15, should they see the site on a sign.

Jermman, you better be at the next protest, btw. <3
Needs moar New Zealand.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Needs moar New Zealand.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Sydney. I hear they got 300+ people for their protest.
What about NY?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Needs moar New Zealand.

hahaha
Blankstare wrote:
What about NY?

There was a protest in NY. Check out enturbulation.org for more info on raid places.
I'd be at the next protest if anyone in edmonton cared about the little itsy bittsy scientology setup here <3
Wait....I thought Anonymous was some crazy group of "lulz" freaks....Nobody who isn't in Scientology likes Scientology.
Wait....I thought Anonymous was some crazy group of "lulz" freaks....Nobody who isn't in Scientology likes Scientology.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

We are, essentially. However, when we got into the Scifag raids, it turned into something bigger than just getting lulz.
BBD whats your msn i want more info etc
Nishiatsu wrote:

You have me on MSN. =O
Nishiatsu wrote:

Just google 'Project Chanology'
Project Chanology was pwned.
SuperAntx wrote:
Project Chanology was pwned.

how so?
What's the point in all of this?
ExposedReality wrote:
What's the point in all of this?

To dismantle the church of scientology in it's current state and form.
Well obviously, but why?
ExposedReality wrote:
Well obviously, but why?

Because people are bored...And more people called mark bunker "The Bearded One" instead of wise beard man...
Because Scientology is an incredibly dangerous, greedy cult that will stop at nothing (I'm not exaggerating here) at quelling all opposition.
Page: 1 2