Popisfizzy wrote:
Because Scientology is an incredibly dangerous, greedy cult that will stop at nothing (I'm not exaggerating here) at quelling all opposition.

I'm not trying to question you to be an ass, but have any proof?

Only reason I say anything at all is because I've never got a knock at the door from a scientologist, but have from mormans, jehovas, and some other obscure followings. I realize they seem a bit out there, but it's nothing I havent seen before. I mean after all, America (for those who live here) was founded by people seeking religious freedom among other things, was it not?
There is lots out there:
Operation Snow White
Operation Freakout
Lisa McPherson
The Fair Game policy

They are a criminal organization and a violent cult, and will literally stop at nothing, from legal threats to government infiltration to framing people, to quell their opposition. They, or at least the Church of Scientology (there are others the teach the same thing as Scientology, but they don't go to such extents as the CoS), need to be destroyed.
BigBoiD wrote:
how so?

Try and access the Chanology site. Some of the /i/ boards got taken down too. 4chan itself was seriously owned not too long ago by Did It For The Lulz.
Page: 1 2