exactly the guilds not byonds o.o

still cant believe hed right a good review for this game lol all the other ones got rejected because it gave the game a bad image and banning me wouldnt effect me im not submitting my game to any guild o.o
Well Most other reviews that i've seen here bashed the owner and gm's due to people not likeing buster for his "random obliterates" but hes that kind of person just like im the kind of person that doesn't care about most people. Everyone is differen't. However this was accepted from what I can see is because Dan didn't bash buster he gave a HONEST and Resepectful review.
ive seen honest reviews that were negative and bleach los noches takes them down lol
N0727, Don't bother. Tac is an incoherent idiot; his opinion shouldn't be taken into any consideration.

Rugg wrote:
N0727, Don't bother. Tac is an incoherent idiot; his opinion shouldn't be taken into any consideration.

hi lord chokes on dick how ya doing still abusing gm?
Immature as usual. The good part about it is, you do a great job at making yourself look stupid.

"o.o" "x_x" "^_^" Random insults, repeat. That's all you have.

Oh, and I know for a fact that your YYHS game will suck. So the fact that you're commenting here is a joke.

Feel free to continue. Your opinion was obliterated the moment you decided to comment here.
Rugg wrote:
Immature as usual. The good part about it is, you do a great job at making yourself look stupid.

Oh, and I know for a fact that your YYHS game will suck. So the fact that you're commenting here is a joke.

Feel free to continue. Your opinion was obliterated the moment you decided to comment here.

says the one who flamed my posts? lol
Rugg wrote:

obviously your so popular even though when i mention your name i usually hear hes a faggot i hate the mother fucker etc... and your hated enough to be on someones fail list... level 9 rofl
Rugg wrote:

oh itll fail because i dont know how to icon? or i have real original ideas that other games dont have i see that totally makes sense your so awesome because you work for a game that still uses log training yep my game will fail i better put a self train verb and maybe meditation? and a log yes so i can throw shit at it for a week yes rugg since you have so much video game knowledge and know how to make them any everything X_X you fail jack ass i know how to make a game just fine i just dont have the staff to finish it because they all left byond X_X
Iconning and ideas don't make a game. And I doubt your staff left BYOND, they probably just left you.

(2 "X_X"'s and a handful of insults. Very predictable.)
Hey, BLN has changed pretty drastically and I was wondering if we could get a new review, I'll give you the rundown whenever, just message me on MSN.
Page: 1 2 3