ID:39367

Source

It's fairly obvious what was done. Exhaust fumes have no logical reasoning to be inhaled via bedroom window. It wasn't suicide. To make things more fishy, Elizabeth Daly-Watts, chief of police, is also a Scientologist.

RIP Shawn Lonsdale. Anonymous will not let your death be in vain.
It was set up by the same guys that faked the moon landing!
SuperAntx wrote:
It was set up by the same guys that faked the moon landing!

I'm just going to ban you from my blog, because you only ever seem to criticize the Anon vs Sci movement. If you want to sit in /b/ and fap, by all means do it. You guys who've been in /b/ for 6 or 7 months act like you run the place while all of us oldfags are the ones protesting.

Now, I'm not shouting conspiracy. It's very obvious of what happened.
BigBoiD wrote:
I'm just going to ban you from my blog, because you only ever seem to criticize the Anon vs Sci movement.

http://www.byond.com/developer/ forum/?id=614740&view=1#614740

If you want to sit in /b/ and fap, by all means do it. You guys who've been in /b/ for 6 or 7 months act like you run the place while all of us oldfags are the ones protesting.

You have no fucking clue what or how long I browse. You're the cancer with your newfag and oldfag labels. You've completely missed the point of the title "Anonymous."
I'm not surprised at all... Clearwater is Scifag country!
Hitler wrote:
http://www.byond.com/developer/ forum/?id=614740&view=1#614740

You have no fucking clue what or how long I browse. You're the cancer with your newfag and oldfag labels. You've completely missed the point of the title "Anonymous."

I'd like to sincerely apologize, as I thought you were one of the individuals who didn't take any of it seriously and were calling everyone a newfag for doing it. I know what Anonymous is, I just dislike the individuals who think they should put down on others because of them being in the Anon vs Sci deal.
Scientology, murder and anonymous, sounds like the makings of a conspiracy to me.

For the reccord, people are a lot easier to take more seriously if you can put faces on them. Thus, by your very nature, no one will ever take you completely seriously. In fact, about the only ones who do take you seriously, are yourselves.

If you really think you can bring down an organisation with YouTube videos and DDoS attacks on websites, you're mistaken.
Of course, they stopped the DDoS attacks, and the Youtube videos are mainly just messages. Thousands of people protesting at different Scientology locations around the world is a lot less difficult to ignore.
What I find ironic is, almost every *chan user I know on BYOND, is under the age of 18. So, by the websites own terms and conditions, they're not allowed in the forum they love so much.

And what do you mean lot less difficult to ignore? I'm ignoring them quite easily.
I'm sure you're not a Scientologist at one of these centers with hundreds of people with signs on the other side of the street, are you? Your own personal grudge against *chans (Anonymous is not comprised entirely of *chans, by-the-way) does not change the fact that 100+ people outside of a building chanting truths about Scientology and holding signs talking about what they do can not be easily ignored.
Food for thought, Tiberath: This man showed Scientology his face. He's now victim of the fair game policy. We don't show ours because we fear the same fate. Their booklets even tell them under extreme circumstances to enact auditing process R2-45, where you shoot the Suppressive Person with a colt 45 to free their theaten.

Scientology critics are victims of ludicrous lawsuits, horrid and crazy policies (see operation freakout), and spreading rumors about them to their peers. We wish to spread the message but remain with our good names. Hence, we need masks.

We're not doing any sort of DDoS attacks anymore. We're actually doing something that will hurt the Church of Scientology. We're writing our congressmen, we're mailing letters to judges, we're making phone calls. We, Anonymous, staged the largest protest against Scientology ever, with over 5000 people gathered around the world on short notice. We're going to have even more on March 15th, and we're going to continue to protest until we fully dismantle their reputation, and thus destroy their organization.
More food for thought, Kica: People have the right to believe what they want to believe; no matter how stupid or evil that belief might be. What right does anyone have to object unless it personally affects their lives.

If people want to put all their money and heart into the bank account of an evil dominion, that's their prerogative. And you have no right to object.

I wont deny that Scientology is stupid and that anyone who buys into the crap is also an idiot. But how is that different to any other mainstream religion? If it gives people hope to endure the constant struggle that is life, who is anyone to take that hope away?
Oh Of course it's for their religion! I mean god forbid anyone actually be against policies of destroying people's lives, invading government agencies, spying on people, and even possibly causing bodily harm to individuals.

But it's okay because that's their religion. Maybe we should make it legal for the the Christian Snake handlers that purposely get each other bitten by poisonous snakes (and often die from said bites) because it says so in the bible. After all it's what they believe and it's illegal, but since that's what they believe it should legal, right?

Every religion causes damage to people and their lives. You're fighting one because you disagree with it more than the others.

You make it sound like Scientology is the only one that has people in government agencies. Last I looked, Bush was Christian. The former health-minister of Australia was Christian as well. As you stated, Christians will attack and kill people who don't believe what they do. Just like others will single out Muslims and attack them for believing what they do.

If you're going to protest, you might as well protest all religions. Otherwise, all you are is people from Religion A attacking Religion B because they don't believe what you do.
Tib, how many religions have infliltrated governments to destroy documents and succeeded?
Tiberath, if you ask about Christianity, they'll tell you about Jesus.
If you ask about Judaism, they'll tell you about Moses.
If you ask about Islam, they'll tell you about Mohammad.
If you ask about Scientology, they'll tell you about Xenu...after your check clears.

The Church of Scientology operates as a business but calls itself a religion. People are free to believe whatever crazy shit they want, but they shouldn't have to pay for it. That's what the whole movement is about.
It also is deeply tied into net neutrality as well.
SuperAntx wrote:
Tiberath, if you ask about Christianity, they'll tell you about Jesus.
If you ask about Judaism, they'll tell you about Moses.
If you ask about Islam, they'll tell you about Mohammad.
If you ask about Scientology, they'll tell you about Xenu...after your check clears.

The Church of Scientology operates as a business but calls itself a religion. People are free to believe whatever crazy shit they want, but they shouldn't have to pay for it. That's what the whole movement is about.

Well one of the reasons.

If all you say is true, then there is no doubt that Scientology has no problems with killing people, correct?

Then, all it'll take for them is this:

Protest happens, say, 50 kids involved.
Scientology extremists bind their time until protest disbands.
Follow one of the kids home, murder them.
If the murderer is charged, he'll claim it was a cold blood murder (for his religion), laying no blame on his beliefs.
If protesters aren't scared enough to disband and stop, rinse and repeat until they are.

If that fails, a simple drive by shooting into the protest group (go on and say that hasn't happened before) will probably be enough to put that protest group to rest.

If you people are dealing with the evil you say you are, by protesting out in the daylight, even with masks on is not only a threat to your lives, but for innocent people just walking by.
Tiberath wrote:
If all you say is true, then there is no doubt that Scientology has no problems with killing people, correct?

Then, all it'll take for them is this:

Protest happens, say, 50 kids involved.
Scientology extremists bind their time until protest disbands.
Follow one of the kids home, murder them.
If the murderer is charged, he'll claim it was a cold blood murder (for his religion), laying no blame on his beliefs.
If protesters aren't scared enough to disband and stop, rinse and repeat until they are.

If that fails, a simple drive by shooting into the protest group (go on and say that hasn't happened before) will probably be enough to put that protest group to rest.

If you people are dealing with the evil you say you are, by protesting out in the daylight, even with masks on is not only a threat to your lives, but for innocent people just walking by.

Gee, maybe it's a risk people are willing to take?
Page: 1 2