Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
great game but it lags alot and is hardly ever up now and of course the characters are from the actual games if they weren't then it wouldn't be megaman
i yat to play thes game
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tis not letin me on
It's a shame the game is so broken.
EXCELLENT! just wish it got up as much as it did. It IS one of my most favorite games on BYOND, and wish it would have a 24/7 server. The only thing i dont like is how some of the people, Omega for example, you cant see them attacking, and you can walk threw them.

Thanks to Bwgmon, its not 25/7. :P
Inushi wrote:
25/7 server.

lolz
i cant play;/
"Moderation of the game is very well done. There aren't any abusive moderators that I know of" LOL
If you ask me about this game, I would say this is the best game on Byond,just freakn awesome!!

The only thing which sucks for beginners is the game is a bit unbalanced,so you have to fight through that and never give up!
Songoku88 wrote:
If you ask me about this game, I would say this is the best game on Byond,just freakn awesome!!

The only thing which sucks for beginners is the game is a bit unbalanced,so you have to fight through that and never give up!

A bit unbalanced? Somehow, I don't think giving the elites nukes and the new players peashooters is even remotely balanced. O_o
This Game is one of the most favorited Action Games on BYOND.

It IS my favorite game because of all the different ways to get characters. whether its, Talking alot, killing alot, Perfect kills, Close call Kills, etc. AND as soon as BYOND says Megaman Wars is now Online. There is already atleast 10 people on it.
Vegetto7 wrote:
great game but it lags alot and is hardly ever up now and of course the characters are from the actual games if they weren't then it wouldn't be megaman

It'l probably get worked out eventually to where it's lagless again like it used to be
Fuck this game i hate it its messed up
how to download it?
You DON'T download it.
From what i've heard, the host dropped a chip into their computer's fan, it hit a bunch of wires and stuff, and the chip started on fire INSIDE the computer.
when is this game gona be back up!? if ever
o, and there are alot of moderaters that abuse on megaman wars,and alot of unnessesary moderators
i try to play but thre dosent read donwload or play live what is problem ??????
can't believe this game is never on anymore
come back to find my favorite game is down every day
Page: 1 2 3 4