Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
come back to find my favorite game is down every day
Half of the moderators on Megaman Wars abuse frequently.

That, and the system for earning characters is another one of those 'The rich get richer' situations, where if you get more kills, you get special advantages to help you get even more kills.(Such as a character that can go invisible, pass through walls, and send showers of bullets at players that kill them in about two hits.)
You ALL make this game sound like crap! and most of what you all are saying is about the "unbalanced" characters and The "Abusing" Moderators. If you think The Moderators are "ABUSING" ignore, stay away from them, or simply wait till they are done "Abusing". The Point in the game is to have fun while killing others for Score. Stop being a whiny poop about it that you stink at fighting and cant get another character, If you really want another character, continue to play and kill.
Hmm. Where did the other review go? That one was on the money.

Couple of huge flaws in the game: The majority of people playing will use blocker characters. That is, characters that sit in a place and guard so they cannot die but hurt others if the blocker is struck or shot at. Then you have AoE spammers who sit in a place where it is most unlikely they will be hit and damage all who come near them. Invis isn't a huge problem, but it is when they hide in walls and become immune to all conventional forms of damage. I support "overpowered" characters that don't actually have to hide to kill people. Here's the characters I do hate though:

Anubis. Makes a wall nothing can break, save for three characters; nothing can get through the wall, the Anubis can shoot through it. The wall has instant death spikes on top of it. People who use Anubis hide behind the wall and do about nothing else.

Heatnix. The only player obtainable character that can shoot down; he flies, and the bird droppings he makes cause an AoE that damages everyone around it if it hits the ground. People who use this fly as high as possible and just use the downward attack, followed by running if anyone approaches him.

Mettaur. Hard to hate, he has the single weakest long range attack and a dual sided guard. However, people obviously don't FIGHT with him, they just plop onto any piece of ground and guard, not moving. Ever.

Gate. Both the weakest and the strongest character. He has no ATTACK, per se, but creates a tall energy shield that doesn't move but reflects (and doubles the damage of) any long range attack that touches it. Anyone who comes into contact with the shield is hurt. Gate can fly too. People who use gate plop the shield into a place most inconvenient for everyone and fly to a place they think is safe.

These characters are the people you will see most often, they are the kind of character that do everything in their power to NOT FIGHT but keep you from killing them. You would be getting kills a lot more often without these nuisances.

Lately the staffing doesn't play anymore, in fact now they just ignore the entire player base, if ever online.
I see. There, I just put it back on the Hub.
e awe pessoal ops to falando portuguess hsauahsuahsauhasuhaushasuhauhasuhsauhasuhasuhasuahsuashuashu ashaushauhsuashuashuashuashuashuashusahuashuashaushuashasuha \red PO + ROX THE XERON
SORRY NO ARTOMENT!!!!!! lol + lol=LOL
This game is nowhere near fun. All you can freaking do is get killed over and over by players that talk tough.
Can guard stop hurting people? It just doesn't make sense. It's not like the shields have spikes or anything.
--
Bloodyrouge wrote:
This game is nowhere near fun. All you can freaking do is get killed over and over by players that talk tough.

Some players DO talk tough, but how much you like the game is just your opinion. That doesn't make the game itself fun or not.
sorry to say but i am banned now for no reason if there was a reason proof it!
It isnt really that unbalanced, I had to start on my own too.
This game made my mother have a miscarriage.
It's completely unbalanced, since it started straying from it's original design.

... Also, why do people start posting on this review now of all times? Bored?
Evil-Inuyasha wrote:

I like to use Anoobis now,because I actually move around,and purposely use the insdtant spike to kill people while they jump,or anything that I can do to annoy them.
Why am I banned? I was playing and then I was just suddenly banned. I don't know who banned me, but whoever did it didn't even give me a warning or anything. I wasn't even talking on the chat. Please unban me.

Oh and yeah guard should stop hurting when people melee the person guarding, it's just odd.
Depending on the guard, if it was say Colonel's guard then the logic behind that is, you're hurting yourself when hitting another weapon made of energy.

Also, I just recently cleared the ban list, so I'll check it again to see if you're on it.
can you help me please idk what happend to my kills but they went down and iv saved them after this happend i had about 7k kills and now its gone down to 2.5-2.8k can you restore them back to 7k please
how do you get the x with the purple sword
Rameel1234 wrote:
how do you get the x with the purple sword

You mean Xeron? I think like 15k kills.
how do you get
x from megaman command mission
Page: 1 2 3 4