Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi

by Goditz
Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi
200+ Jutsu that you can combine to make your own jutsuís. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clanís jutsu. Tons of Clans, Villages, and Cities. Come see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
Bakasensei wrote:
Well, thats waht reviewing a game is about, I got to where I did without telling an admin or anything, and recorded and said waht I thought about it. See if I tell an admin they will give me speacial conditions.
Well, i fail to see it as a complete review when you only reviewed the start, or atleast thats what it seems like to me from reading this review. You got to what, maybe Genin? Just saying you put a lot of criticism on the game when you haven't played it beyond the beginning. And more and likely a player hosted server, which has different rules such as alt killing is allowed, etc.

~Hinashou~


Yea nbolts is just a older verson of wots with edited codeing.
Fairly good review(late post)
Ok ppl say it sux ppl say its good stop argueing ok go and play a diff game if u hate it
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
Ok ppl say it sux ppl say its good stop argueing ok go and play a diff game if u hate it

DUde get a life and stop playing that rip
lol, nbottles
Let it die, people have their opinions, if you want to play a game with a bunch of morons, then you have that right. The game doesn't even DESERVE...

4 Game Play - Because it's horrible, Once you're done with the login screen, and walk out the door, you get killed.

1 Graphics? - What are you smoking, it doesn't even deserve 1 graphic, it deserves 0 because they're RIPPED icons.

1 Originality - So you got a handsign system, ooo that's so original. You wanna fight about it? 0 Originality.

Overall - Code, Graphics.....Ripped, as said before. You're giving it 2 because of the graphics and originality?! 0 Overall would of been better.
0bby wrote:
Let it die, people have their opinions, if you want to play a game with a bunch of morons, then you have that right. The game doesn't even DESERVE...

4 Game Play - Because it's horrible, Once you're done with the login screen, and walk out the door, you get killed.

1 Graphics? - What are you smoking, it doesn't even deserve 1 graphic, it deserves 0 because they're RIPPED icons.

1 Originality - So you got a handsign system, ooo that's so original. You wanna fight about it? 0 Originality.

Overall - Code, Graphics.....Ripped, as said before. You're giving it 2 because of the graphics and originality?! 0 Overall would of been better.

If you dont play the game why does it matter to you?

the answer is it doesnt. So just go away with ur stupid comments which make no difference to anyone.

Temi wrote:
0bby wrote:
Let it die, people have their opinions, if you want to play a game with a bunch of morons, then you have that right. The game doesn't even DESERVE...

4 Game Play - Because it's horrible, Once you're done with the login screen, and walk out the door, you get killed.

1 Graphics? - What are you smoking, it doesn't even deserve 1 graphic, it deserves 0 because they're RIPPED icons.

1 Originality - So you got a handsign system, ooo that's so original. You wanna fight about it? 0 Originality.

Overall - Code, Graphics.....Ripped, as said before. You're giving it 2 because of the graphics and originality?! 0 Overall would of been better.

If you dont play the game why does it matter to you?

the answer is it doesnt. So just go away with ur stupid comments which make no difference to anyone.


Shut up hore >.>
It actually does matter to us.
Want to know why?Because having idiots who make rips and even play them ruin the byond community. Is that really what you want intollerable troll?
OK U KNOW WHAT U WHORES ITS A RIP OK ALSO ITS FUN TO SOME PPL OK NOW GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE AND RIKU U GET A LIFE LIKE GO GET LAID OR SOMETHING.
Members say: yea +19, nay -9 THERE YALL ARE OUT VOTED OK OUT VOTED.
NOW STOP BITCHING U WHORES I AM TIRED OF THIS
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
OK U KNOW WHAT U WHORES ITS A RIP OK ALSO ITS FUN TO SOME PPL OK NOW GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE AND RIKU U GET A LIFE LIKE GO GET LAID OR SOMETHING.


No rip can be fun.
How do i not have a life because i hate some game your probably play 24/7
Also we arent outvoted
yea meanz this is a good review Nay means the opposite
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
NOW STOP BITCHING U WHORES I AM TIRED OF THIS

How can you say that when you are bitching right now?
0bby wrote:
Let it die, people have their opinions, if you want to play a game with a bunch of morons, then you have that right. The game doesn't even DESERVE...

4 Game Play - Because it's horrible, Once you're done with the login screen, and walk out the door, you get killed.

1 Graphics? - What are you smoking, it doesn't even deserve 1 graphic, it deserves 0 because they're RIPPED icons.

1 Originality - So you got a handsign system, ooo that's so original. You wanna fight about it? 0 Originality.

Overall - Code, Graphics.....Ripped, as said before. You're giving it 2 because of the graphics and originality?! 0 Overall would of been better.




Agreed
I do think its pointless to make a big deal out of this.
Because im mad '-'
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
Because im mad '-'

Fuck your anger this review is a well done review.Anyone who playz it other than to give it A review is a noob
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
NOW STOP BITCHING U WHORES I AM TIRED OF THIS

Your getting worked up over a review for a 2D BYOND game? And you have the nerve to tell him to go get laid when your probably one of the highest leveled people on there. Chill out man, your embarrassing yourself.
Hey guys, I'm a Goditz fanboi and I just came here to say this review sucks because I'm getting level 5 GM for it. Thanks.

Edit: I'm also ignoring the fact that this review is almost a year old.
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
NOW STOP BITCHING U WHORES I AM TIRED OF THIS

Your getting worked up over a review for a 2D BYOND game? And you have the nerve to tell him to go get laid when your probably one of the highest leveled people on there. Chill out man, your embarrassing yourself.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5