Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi

by Goditz
Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi
200+ Jutsu that you can combine to make your own jutsu’s. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clan’s jutsu. Tons of Clans, Villages, and Cities. Come see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
you zoomed in on it ALOT so it looked bad and you want ppl not to play it
No, I uploaded the images as thumbnails, and when I posted the link they looked like that, try clicking it, then you see how the image really looks. And plus if all the partially good(Since none really are good) graphics are ripped, and the other crappy ones that dont matter anyways are original, why does it even matter?
why should rips get reviews anyways....
dude the pictures look fine if you logg on to it
Evil-D123 wrote:
why should rips get reviews anyways....

yea
Seal, the pictures STILL LOOK FINE, you have to click the picture. Evil, its cause people who play the rip games and dont know that its bad, and Dan told me to review it, plus other games.
okay...dang....you get so mad did you fall down the stairs this morning or did your mother die?0o0
No, i'm not mad >.>, its just I capitalized things so you'd actually try paying attention.
noob get a life xD
The game is simply not original.
The self hosting thing is why alot of people play.
And...NBOLTS is popular because of the self hosting crap
People give their friends admin on their server..
it's simply crazy!
And I believe that it's damn-near official: The comments on this blog post have brought down the quality of BYOND as a whole.
Bakasensei wrote:
No, i'm not mad >.>, its just I capitalized things so you'd actually try paying attention.

well thats a waist of your breath because i dont listen.
People from NBOLTS shouldn't be aloud to comment on this PIF >.>
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
suck it u mr bad ass man u suck that is a cheater cheats on girls smart one.this goes to badboy_e

Its not like you can read what they say. Nbotls community is pretty horrible.

BadBoy_e wrote:
noob get a life xD

and u get a life
so whats the host files someone send them to me
please
This isn't the place to comment...
watch it
Wow, you should really be banned from the anime Guild for spamming >.>
Page: 1 2 3 4 5