Hogwarts: A History

by MZMDProductions
Hogwarts: A History
I'll try it... But uhm. Wasn't it a bit short? And also, 'wonderful' players? I can't even imagine even HALF of it's community ((Includings admins and such.)) even being able to type. Let alone roleplay.
Kiba1177 wrote:
This review just shattered all hopes of me playing. Nice going Killer. Your a LOSER!

*You're
And also, what did he really do wrong? If it wasn't appealing to you, then maybe you should thank him... Unless you secretly wanted to play it. u.u
Hey, that sounds like a fun game, even though I hate Harry Potter! :)
Tlaxcalli wrote:
Hey, that sounds like a fun game, even though I hate Harry Potter! :)

That is because it is fun.
its Meh! Vladiesh! and you know what...This review is aight, i give this game a 12/10 though because i really like it! im not really into Harry potter and all that Wotty, But this game is awesome! But! We need to have skillz, like fishing, woodcutting, and Noob Pwning(im a lvl 200 NP)
I think this review should be updated or taken out. Cuz it was made almost half a year ago when the game was still new......it has been expanded so much since then. I love HAH.
Awesome Game. Excellent graphics, good RP, organized classes, and most of all great staff and players. I suggest everybody should play this game
Sokax wrote:
What i spelled few words wrong on the computer and your critisising me? Your probly 10 years old and have been playing the comp all your life.... I probly could be a language teacher for all you know so dont start critisising over the internet or in real life because critising people wont get you any were.

You could be an language teacher, but just possibly not an English teacher. Your first sentence would have looked something similar to this:

Me? Ya. Sure I like this game. I've been playing it for...well lets just say I've been playing since the start of this game. It has lots to offer, a very small amount to fight and/or explore, but they are coming out with the forest again, hopefully (with some new monsters).The need new Prefects and Staff!

Didn't Ragnarok steal the codes from TWC?
Robdude66 wrote:
Didn't Ragnarok steal the codes from TWC?

Well it's possible Ragnarok's codes were used in the production of HAH from TWC. I've looked at both of the source codes, and a lot of them is very similar. (got rid of the source code, so don't pester me about it - it's outdated and you wouldn't even need it).
Damn this is an cool rp game. Can you give me the link to this game so I can tell my firends about it. ( my good rper friends )
why can i logon right know
Hey the games fun and but while i was playing the game i saw many icons that were rips not that i havent riped icons here and there but this game i see they have took many icons from icon packs. I went searching and found that the books green house beds and much more were all rips i was kinda disapointed when i found them but it being a great game makes up for it. Plus i know how hard it is to make orignal icons.

Ideas: Hogwarts should have some remodleing it gets boring after its been same for year or 2.Also you need a bigger town it would let you have more quest and more shops. Need more monsters.Also add moveing stairs. Last add year by year more people are born in the town some die kinda makeing it a realistic
this game is the game iv probably spent a week of my life on. it just doesnt get old, the staff is great, the players are great, bassically everything is great. everyone on byond should at least give it a try.

Spongetatle, the spongiest : P ☻
This game's rather... "Meh," to me. I've played it long enough to get to a moderately respectable position (on other keys - Highest was level 120 or so), so you can trust my judgment.

Gameplay: 4/10

This game might have an above average variety when it comes to locations and spells, but unless you really dedicate your time to the game you won't get to experience either. Games are not meant to be commitments, and viewing this game from that perspective merely enhances the mind-numbing repetition that comes from standard gameplay (Id Est, holding down a macros for 9 hours as you grind for experience). Classes are few and far between, pervading an atmosphere of mediocrity and silliness when teachers do deign to hold one, most spells are poorly coded and many have no function that will keep you entertained beyond 15 minutes, and the AI system is overpowered but easy to fool.

Presentation: 6/10

Very few original icons, but I must admit that the icons used do not interfere with each other or create contrasting atmospheres, which is a problem I've been having with the icons I've been making for the revamp of HP:WS. Beyond that, though, the icons are overly simple and lack character, even with the latest addition of some means of customization.

Originality: 1/10

This game doesn't do anything other HP games haven't done in the past. It has classes, houses, straight-line spells, targeted spells, and monsters, all of which appeared in older games.

Overall: 4/10

Even with it's drawbacks, HaH is probably the most active HP game on Byond at this moment in time. It has a brighter atmosphere, a simpler map, and a less aggressive student body than TWC, so if that appeals to you play this in lieu of it. Really, though, I'd only recommend it because choices are limited.
Great game, but honestly selfish and corrupt staff that will screw players over if they dont like em. 3/10
Im only lvl 43 or something on this game but its really good every1 should try it
You know, unless it's NOT a Harry Potter game, your title is just a teensy bit misleading...
Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r wrote:
You know, unless it's NOT a Harry Potter game, your title is just a teensy bit misleading...

Actually if you read the post it clearly states that the game is not based off Harry Potter but rather the school.
Hm. I semi-agree. I love the game, don't get me wrong - but I love the game for the community. The rules are too strict.
I'm not one of the rulebreakers who complains and says, "Unban me pl0x. I didnt curse on purpose, c'mon!" or anything of the sort - I follow the rules, so you can trust me when I tell you that the rules are a teensy weensy bit too strict. If you say, "Dayum!" you're muted. Let's see..."SETA!" = mute. I mean, c'mon.
I'll continue to play for the levels and community, but honestly? I prefer TWC (The Wizard's Chronicles) more.
*steps down from the podium*
Page: 1 2 3