ID:39783

Crystal Adventure will be a single player RPG. So far I have been mainly working on the interface of the game. I already have a rough idea for the storyline behind the game, although I will have to work on it more.

Crystal Adventure will be an all-featured game including some things such as Combat, Magic(perhaps), Quests, Trade Skills and many more things.

I have had some comments and criticisms on the subject, people saying that there are better tools out there to create the type of game I am going for. Well I know that, but I have decided to make it on Byond anyways. I see no reason why there shouldn't be games like this on Byond, just because other programs would give better results.

I will keep my blog updated as CA progresses. In the meantime, I will leave you with a preview of the interface.
Dang, that's a nice interface. I like your grass icon too.

Once this game progresses to a playable point you should submit it to Foomer's guild. He's always on the lookout for good single-player games.
Thank you Lummox, the interface itself was just a bunch of images a friend of mine created. I just edited them and created an interface from them. I still have to create some other screens for things such as 'Character Creation' and 'Statistics'.

The grass was made by myself, quite surprised at the outcome actually. Im not usually one for creating icons/pixel art.

It was actually Foomers guild that made me want to create this game, and I will indeed be submitting it there.

Thanks for the compliments.