ID:39963

Poll: Who do you hope wins Election 08?

Barack Obama 83% (26)
Hillary Clinton 9% (3)
John McCain 6% (2)

Login to vote.

Don't you dare ask why paul isn't up there. You're just wasting a vote for that crazy bastard.

Open to people from all nations, because the presidential election affects all countries, being that the US is a major world power.
None of the above. They give me nothing to hope for. I'd rather cast my vote towards Wayne Root or Christine Smith even if they don't win, because there's still hope that the losing major party will look at the # of 3rd party votes and wonder how they can adjust their principles to win some of our votes.

The only vote that is thrown away is the when you don't vote at all.
That's exactly what the media wants you to think.

RON PAUL!
Colbert(I'm writing it on the screen of the voting machine).
McCain's stance on science scares me. Clinton has her issues. Obama, on the whole, appears somewhat sane. At least, as far as this Aussielander can tell.

And by Eris, I hope Ron "Nutcase" Paul never gets close.

McCain is one of the better republicans, though. I shudder to think of Huckabee in power.
Jp wrote:
McCain's stance on science scares me. Clinton has her issues. Obama, on the whole, appears somewhat sane. At least, as far as this Aussielander can tell.

And by Eris, I hope Ron "Nutcase" Paul never gets close.

McCain is one of the better republicans, though. I shudder to think of Huckabee in power.

Most foreign nations are in favor of Obama primarily because he actually doesn't have any cons.

The republicans put down on him for talking about change, but he's one of the candidates who sincerely intends to deliver.
BigBoiD wrote:
The republicans put down on him for talking about change, but he's one of the candidates who sincerely intends to deliver.

If I hear that word one more time...
I'm for Hilary, she may have some flaws but at least she crosses her heart while saying the pledge. but if Nader had a chance he would get my vote.