ID:39983

Got banned from posting on SilkWizards member page after a fairly pathetic retort by him on an argument about the upcoming election. Contrary to his belief no Canadian has an inferiority complex to the US of A. We know you guys affect our economy and we know your politics affect the world. My issue with this election? Hillary is a Cow and John McCain is a warhawk, from wikipedia:

(He is generally regarded as a hawk in foreign policy. When a questioner said, "President Bush has talked about our staying in Iraq for 50 years." McCain responded, "Make it a hundred. We've been in Japan for 60 years, we've been in South Korea for 50 years or so.)

He's a respectable man but the last thing your country needs is another Hawk in office for 4-8 years. Hillary is a nutjob and Barrack Obama is by far the most charismatic and intelligible speaker ive seen in a presidency run since i started following it 12 years ago.

Good luck with your elections, dont let the silly right wing nut jobs convince you that Obama will ruin your economy, the right wing nut-jobs already have! spending money in foreign conflict and mailing out checks to "stimulate the economy" is not good conservative government! Vote for change!

Obama 08

Im not one to let somebody get the last comment in with some personal slandering just because they have the almighty ban button on their blog. I refuse to believe BYOND is full of right wing loonies! I pray to god there are more sensible people out there!

Silkwizards general argument:
No Social Services
+ Lots of Wars
+ No Taxation
???
Profit!