Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
ID:40069

the game is just another generic icon community, with no friendliness from player base, absolutely no more fun than any other icon game.

personally, i'd recommend icon ultima
So, what're the chances the other reviews are just puppet reviews put up either by the creator/staff or people that got rewards for it?
Popisfizzy wrote:
So, what're the chances the other reviews are just puppet reviews put up either by the creator/staff or people that got rewards for it?

they probably are. :x
Popisfizzy wrote:

Specs101 did his to be "a part of something", and the other guy who knows. Gold Dean doesn't even come online anymore to give them anything in-game.

BigBoiD, your review was actually more accurate really.
If you make a review, make it something that people would like to play. Not rate it just because you like another game better and hate this game. Personaly, I like this game, and many others do too.
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
If you make a review, make it something that people would like to play. Not rate it just because you like another game better and hate this game. Personaly, I like this game, and many others do too.

You don't make reviews to make a game seem good. You make reviews to judge a game, whether judgement be good or bad. You don't do it for "GM". Chao Chatterz has no originality, no gameplay aspects unless you're a major RPer (even then it's all screwed up), and the playerbase isn't friendly to new people at all. The game sucks, and you'll find all of the features it has and more in Icon Ultima.
Personally, this Review seems right.
But you left out completely why the Presentation and Gameplay was.
You just said the friendliness was bad.

So, if you could please explain...
kthnx. :D
No need to explain graphics, since it's all user created content or ripped sprites. It is an icon game, after all.

It has no presentation.
BigBoiD wrote:
No need to explain graphics, since it's all user created content or ripped sprites. It is an icon game, after all.

It has no presentation.

Well, you could critique Dean's Not-Ripped Icons?
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

You mean the Chaos that are ripped?
BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
There's well over 70 of them.
BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
There's well over 70 of them.
In my opinion, that was the fucking worst review on BYOND. It looks like you took thirty seconds to make it. The gameplay is an icon game, thats all there is to it, it's not a 0. IU is an icon game, so I suppose that gets a 0 too, even though you said you liked it? Learn how to write a review.
Sabaku no Kira wrote:
In my opinion, that was the fucking worst review on BYOND. It looks like you took thirty seconds to make it. The gameplay is an icon game, thats all there is to it, it's not a 0. IU is an icon game, so I suppose that gets a 0 too, even though you said you liked it? Learn how to write a review.

Half-Life 2 and Halo are both first person shooters, but Halo isn't nearly as fun as HL2. Just because they're in the same genre doesn't make them just as fun as eachother. Good job at using common sense there skippy.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

Half-Life 2 and Halo are both first person shooters, but Halo isn't nearly as fun as HL2. Just because they're in the same genre doesn't make them just as fun as eachother. Good job at using common sense there skippy.

**Cough** There can be lots of different things between those two, but I'm talking about BYOND. You know. Limitations. Can't do all as much as that, BYOND. It's all basically the same anyway. An icon chatting/building game. Thats why I say: It's the same gameplay. Get it?
^^
Hey! It can be friendly, just some people don't know when to be grown up. So some people have to try and calm the situation if they can get a GM.
Like me, Once or twice now I've managed to defuse a problem by just simply talking and randomly saying things.
So take your criticing somewhere else!
Bad review with no points supporting the grade? >_>

You're probably just trolling, if not you've fell real low.
Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
Idoit!I was hoping i will be a gm....
WillWolf1 wrote:
Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
Idoit!I was hoping i will be a gm....

You call him "idiot" but actually write a post like this? People who pull shit like this deserve to get promptly kicked in the throat.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8