Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
THIS IS DA BEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:
Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
Idoit!I was hoping i will be a gm....

You call him "idiot" but actually Yes i did call him a idoit -_-write a post like this? People who pull shit like this deserve to get promptly kicked in the throat.

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
THIS IS DA BEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS!!!!!!!!!

Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:
Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
Idoit!I was hoping i will be a gm...

..*sigh*
@WillWolf1:
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.
Go straight to get kicked in the f*cking teeth.
WillWolf1 wrote:
You call him "idiot" but actually Yes i did call him a idoit -_-write a post like this? People who pull shit like this deserve to get promptly kicked in the throat.

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.
Sabaku no Kira wrote:
**Cough** There can be lots of different things between those two, but I'm talking about BYOND. You know. Limitations. Can't do all as much as that, BYOND. It's all basically the same anyway. An icon chatting/building game. Thats why I say: It's the same gameplay. Get it?

Yea, you're stupid.
Pfff... Plz... Everyone has his own opinion. Don't kill people because what they think. Live with your opinion and let other people live with theirs. Everyone needs to say what he wants to say. So plz don't post comments like: 'He needs to get a bulled through his temple!'. No!
Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I STFU BITCH1believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:
**Cough** There can be lots of different things between those two, but I'm talking about BYOND. You know. Limitations. Can't do all as much as that, BYOND. It's all basically the same anyway. An icon chatting/building game. Thats why I say: It's the same gameplay. Get it?

Yea, you're stupid.
BITCH ASS!
WillWolf1 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I STFU BITCH1believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.STFU BITCH U MOTHER FUCKER!

Hahaha, wow, you just verified that I was right.
I lol'd.
you are correct.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Hahaha, wow, you just verified that I was right.Ur A bITCH u KnOW tHAT?wELL Now u do.

Hellonagol wrote:
you are correct.

Watever -_-
Krios Enorym wrote:
..*sigh*
@WillWolf1:
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.
Go straight to get kicked in the f*cking teeth.

UR MOM BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER!
temple is the best option to help further the human species.

Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.u gay bastard!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8