Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
WillWolf1 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:
You call him "idiot" but actually Yes i did call him a idoit -_-write a post like this? People who pull shit like this deserve to get promptly kicked in the throat.

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.u gay bastard!

Did you really have to make that reply, it was a just a repeat...
I Love Chao Chatterz :D

gold Dean RULEZ!! But I like chaos
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

He was retard-compelled to do it. It's the same reason people like him droll on their shirts and shit their pants.
Popisfizzy wrote:
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

He was retard-compelled to do it. It's the same reason people like him droll on their shirts and shit their pants.Go fuck ur mom while ur In the streets Sleeping In A DAMN CARDBoaRD BOX BITCH!

Hey look.
He did it again.

Are you like, doing this for attention or something?
Bet you a buck he is Loki.
Trying to cause lulz in his own twisted way.
Krios Enorym wrote:
Hey look.
He did it again.

Are you like, doing this for attention or something?not really...

WillWolf1 wrote:
Krios Enorym wrote:
Hey look.
He did it again.

Are you like, doing this for attention or something?not really...im just bored...and this if fun!>:)

how is this getting so many replies? =|

people can't identify a good troll anymore.
Haha, "Good Troll" is an oxymoron.

Besides, Kica, you're not a troll. You're just very opinionated. Probably a little too opinionated, so you come off as a troll.
Tiberath wrote:
Haha, "Good Troll" is an oxymoron.

Besides, Kica, you're not a troll. You're just very opinionated. Probably a little too opinionated, so you come off as a troll.

This "review" was made to troll the users of Chao Chatters. I enjoy my biased opinionated egotistical self very much, by the way. ;x
I enjoy your biased opinionated egotistical self every Friday night.
Hey all i have to say is if you dont like it let other people try it and dont post biased oppinions (however you spell it) I suck at spelling
oh and big are you fat?
Vaterzen_man wrote:
oh and big are you fat?
Very mature.
Oh and also, this games community is notably horrible.
It is a dumb game. I just play it because its the only game that works on my computer besides megaman wars, and thats been shut down for some reason :(
WillWolf1 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

He was retard-compelled to do it. It's the same reason people like him droll on their shirts and shit their pants.Go fuck ur mom while ur In the streets Sleeping In A DAMN CARDBoaRD BOX BITCH!
Shut the hell up! What do you know about him or her! You are just a mean person!

Mokona96 wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

Shut the hell up! What do you know about him or her! You are just a mean person!

Oh and you cant spell either. Chatspeak isnt cool. I mean really. CArdBoARD BOx. Thats dumb writing.
WillWolf1 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
WillWolf1 wrote:
You call him "idiot" but actually Yes i did call him a idoit -_-write a post like this? People who pull shit like this deserve to get promptly kicked in the throat.

Oh, wow, you don't even know how to properly write a reply? I believe a bullet through your temple is the best option to help further the human species.u gay bastard!

Whats with all these damned insults?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8