Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
correction, jacket only hated me and called me things. someoneimpersonated him and spread rumors and stff. i know i checked the keys.

but, i forget waht the key was.
another correction, he kicked said person for overlapping. but STILL! IT ISNT RIGHT!
forget the webiste. its jsut a web comic. now never mind. everyone hates me anyways. im gonna go watch anime somewhere.
why do you always down your self

cherr yourself up theres no point in

being down all your life =/

This drama makes me want to poo my pants.
Meh, bottom line. Most of BYOND thinks IU= pwnage. And I would agree

They have better quality starter icons for beginners that won't make em look like total newbs.

I only go on CC mostly to test out my new icons that I've made using sprite sheets out in the field

THE END
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
C.C. HAS been getting less newbish lately, that's a good thing.
C.C is good sometimes, when another server than Specs's is ON. Altrough, Specs sucks, his GMs are completely fags and abusive, as he own. Moreover, the major comunity are made of fags, that makes the game less good.

Icon Ultima is just play arround, without roleplaying, althrough here are abusive GMs, too! Oh my God! When will it ends? ._.

By the gameplay, I prefer C.C, I like the graphics and the icons, ripped or not, but Icon Ultima is also good.
No Mokona, you're right. It just show the level of dumbness of the another players on C.C, and it's true self.

So... FUCK YOU SPECS, FUCK ALL THE GMS ON SPECS'S SERVER, AND FUCK SPECS'S NOOBISH SERVER.

Well, but I prefer C.C than IC, because of the after all gameplay and the graphics.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Mokona96 wrote:
Shut the hell up! What do you know about him or her! You are just a mean person!

Yea, and I like being mean. Because of that, no, I'm not going to shut the hell up.

Just shush. Freaking noob.
Roflcopter I got banned for speaking 1337 this past weekend, it's Friday and I'm still banned.....WTF?!
Dont get me started about friendliness people are like fuck you ! to me with a small question like " how do i make a ds sprite sheet? " and the GMs don't care about people they just sit around in the main area and do NOTHING.
wat

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member
Support BYOND as a Member!

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
General · Bug Reports · Feature Requests
(No subject)

Error: slow down! You must wait before posting again to this site.
[Tips] Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8
ID:40069
[Quote]
[Reply]

Mar 7 2008, 11:29 pm
BigBoiD

the game is just another generic icon community, with no friendliness from player base, absolutely no more fun than any other icon game.

personally, i'd recommend icon ultima
[Quote]
[Reply]

#1 Mar 7 2008, 11:43 pm
Popisfizzy

So, what're the chances the other reviews are just puppet reviews put up either by the creator/staff or people that got rewards for it?
[Quote]
[Reply]

#2 Mar 7 2008, 11:57 pm
BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:
So, what're the chances the other reviews are just puppet reviews put up either by the creator/staff or people that got rewards for it?

they probably are. :x
[Quote]
[Reply]

#3 Mar 8 2008, 4:22 am
Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

Specs101 did his to be "a part of something", and the other guy who knows. Gold Dean doesn't even come online anymore to give them anything in-game.

BigBoiD, your review was actually more accurate really.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#4 Mar 8 2008, 10:24 am
H1ppyh8t3r64

If you make a review, make it something that people would like to play. Not rate it just because you like another game better and hate this game. Personaly, I like this game, and many others do too.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#5 Mar 8 2008, 1:08 pm
BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
If you make a review, make it something that people would like to play. Not rate it just because you like another game better and hate this game. Personaly, I like this game, and many others do too.

You don't make reviews to make a game seem good. You make reviews to judge a game, whether judgement be good or bad. You don't do it for "GM". Chao Chatterz has no originality, no gameplay aspects unless you're a major RPer (even then it's all screwed up), and the playerbase isn't friendly to new people at all. The game sucks, and you'll find all of the features it has and more in Icon Ultima.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#6 Mar 8 2008, 3:09 pm
Stereo

Personally, this Review seems right.
But you left out completely why the Presentation and Gameplay was.
You just said the friendliness was bad.

So, if you could please explain...
kthnx. :D
[Quote]
[Reply]

#7 Mar 8 2008, 4:35 pm
BigBoiD

No need to explain graphics, since it's all user created content or ripped sprites. It is an icon game, after all.

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#8 Mar 8 2008, 6:36 pm
Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
No need to explain graphics, since it's all user created content or ripped sprites. It is an icon game, after all.

It has no presentation.

Well, you could critique Dean's Not-Ripped Icons?
[Quote]
[Reply]

#9 Mar 8 2008, 7:00 pm
BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

You mean the Chaos that are ripped?
[Quote]
[Reply]

#10 Mar 9 2008, 11:47 am
Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
There's well over 70 of them.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#11 Mar 9 2008, 12:22 pm
Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#12 Mar 10 2008, 1:08 pm
Sabaku no Kira

In my opinion, that was the fucking worst review on BYOND. It looks like you took thirty seconds to make it. The gameplay is an icon game, thats all there is to it, it's not a 0. IU is an icon game, so I suppose that gets a 0 too, even though you said you liked it? Learn how to write a review.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#13 Mar 10 2008, 4:52 pm
Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:
In my opinion, that was the fucking worst review on BYOND. It looks like you took thirty seconds to make it. The gameplay is an icon game, thats all there is to it, it's not a 0. IU is an icon game, so I suppose that gets a 0 too, even though you said you liked it? Learn how to write a review.

Half-Life 2 and Halo are both first person shooters, but Halo isn't nearly as fun as HL2. Just because they're in the same genre doesn't make them just as fun as eachother. Good job at using common sense there skippy.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#14 Mar 11 2008, 5:08 am
Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

Half-Life 2 and Halo are both first person shooters, but Halo isn't nearly as fun as HL2. Just because they're in the same genre doesn't make them just as fun as eachother. Good job at using common sense there skippy.

**Cough** There can be lots of different things between those two, but I'm talking about BYOND. You know. Limitations. Can't do all as much as that, BYOND. It's all basically the same anyway. An icon chatting/building game. Thats why I say: It's the same gameplay. Get it?
[Quote]
[Reply]

#15 Mar 12 2008, 2:06 pm
Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

#16 Mar 12 2008, 10:55 pm
Lil_kitty_cat

Hey! It can be friendly, just some people don't know when to be grown up. So some people have to try and calm the situation if they can get a GM.
Like me, Once or twice now I've managed to defuse a problem by just simply talking and randomly saying things.
So take your criticing somewhere else!
[Quote]
[Reply]

#17 Mar 13 2008, 2:59 pm
Inuyashaisbest

eh, I don't like Chao Chatterz yet, I agree with Sabaku no Kira, Worst review I've ever seen.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#18 Mar 16 2008, 12:48 pm
Kamahamaha135

Bad review with no points supporting the grade? >_>

You're probably just trolling, if not you've fell real low.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#19 Mar 19 2008, 12:09 pm
WillWolf1

Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
Idoit!I was hoping i will be a gm....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8
[Stop Following]
Reply to post
Some HTML tags are allowed.

[Posting guidelines]
Copyright © 2012 BYOND. All rights reserved.
Download · About BYOND · Terms of Service · Contact Us

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

the game is just another generic icon community, with no friendliness from player base, absolutely no more fun than any other icon game.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

Specs101 did his to be "a part of something", and the other guy who knows. Gold Dean doesn't even come online anymore to give them anything in-game.

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

You don't make reviews to make a game seem good. You make reviews to judge a game, whether judgement be good or bad. You don't do it for "GM". Chao Chatterz has no originality, no gameplay aspects unless you're a major RPer (even then it's all screwed up), and the playerbase isn't friendly to new people at all. The game sucks, and you'll find all of the features it has and more in Icon Ultima.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

**Cough** There can be lots of different things between those two, but I'm talking about BYOND. You know. Limitations. Can't do all as much as that, BYOND. It's all basically the same anyway. An icon chatting/building game. Thats why I say: It's the same gameplay. Get it?
[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

Hey! It can be friendly, just some people don't know when to be grown up. So some people have to try and calm the situation if they can get a GM.
Like me, Once or twice now I've managed to defuse a problem by just simply talking and randomly saying things.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

eh, I don't like Chao Chatterz yet, I agree with Sabaku no Kira, Worst review I've ever seen.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

Hey!Chao Chatterz Is The best game i ever played online!!! It Should Deserver Way Better Rating then that u iDOIT pUTING,lol zumbies r greeeeeeen
[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

#140 Aug 25 2008, 12:52 pm
Soma Hiato

No way. CC owns. There are more icons at the start for people who just started playing BYOND. And IU is sooo dark... Its like emo or something
[Quote]
[Reply]

#141 Aug 26 2008, 12:16 pm
Mokona96

I used to like this game. buit now i hate it. you know, people know im mokona96, what do they think the 96 is there for, fashion? its my date of birth. and people cant respect that!

All they do on some servers is talk about sex this and sex and that. and lemme tell you, DOROCHI and SPECS should not be GMs

I hate it when they pick on me.
LAtely specs has gotten into Emo music that he calls deathcore and screamo. I hate them both. I play my songs and he overlaps them with his idiot emo songs.

In my opinion Specs doesnt deserve to be a host. i like megaman music and stuff so i play it and even when i paly it to myself he plays something different and overlaps and ewhn i tell him he says too bad.

Who does he think he is? hes not king of the world, he doesnt own the frickin game, why should he make everyone listen to his idiot songs when they dont want too. he kicks one person *who will remain nameless* off the server today because he didnt like her music.

Doroche says so many things about me and says my parents should have had an abortion instead of having me. he treats me like a peice of shit, and because i try to be so nice, i wont tlel him have the ****in things i wanna tell him. he was going thorugh a list of reasons about me being born and why i shouldnt be born. and why can GMs talk about sex all they want, but one person mentions sex as in gender, and they get banned for life? one time i was on someone kept talking about dirty movie s and they werent bannned! what, you have to be a pervert not to be banned? god, what IDIOTS! theres a ton of more stuff too. and for one thing, specs thinks he can boss me around cause im 11 years old and hes almost in collage or something. who gives a damn, gives you no right to act like a child and say such cruel things you can make somebody cry. i didnt cry but i almost did. that idiot thinks he can do whatever he wants. if golddean reads this, i want you to ban dorocche and specs for good! and take away their GM powers. and this i9s why im probably gonna quit chao chatterz for good. they even call me gay and everything.so what if i like azumanga daioh?
i like a couple themes from girly animes. So? the themes are cool. i could care less about the animes. god threy cant accept that. and another guy, not a GM, but cause specs is his friendhe never gets in trouble, is JAcket. aka jacket the hedgehog aka jacket 7. he always picks on kmre and spreads rumorso about me.and he even screwed up my websitew with some other friends of his. you know, why the hell do people always make fun of me just cause im a kid? Kids dont know everything that those guys want me know. and if they cant except that im not a pervert, then tough shit.

In conclusion, if you have ever been picked on by a GM or anyone else on chao cahtterz, tell me your name that you used on the game. ium starting a new website with a comic on it, but theres also a section for people who have been cuyber bullied like me. if i can get enough people to say stuff, maybe itll provbe a point to the idiots who think they own the internet.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#142 Aug 26 2008, 12:18 pm
Mokona96

correction, jacket only hated me and called me things. someoneimpersonated him and spread rumors and stff. i know i checked the keys.

[Quote]
[Reply]

#143 Aug 26 2008, 12:20 pm
Mokona96

another correction, he kicked said person for overlapping. but STILL! IT ISNT RIGHT!
[Quote]
[Reply]

#144 Aug 26 2008, 12:32 pm
Mokona96

forget the webiste. its jsut a web comic. now never mind. everyone hates me anyways. im gonna go watch anime somewhere.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#145 Sep 10 2008, 5:55 pm
Kozuma3

[Quote]
[Reply]

#146 Sep 10 2008, 5:56 pm
Rugg

[Quote]
[Reply]

#147 Sep 16 2008, 4:30 pm
Jyuukendude

They have better quality starter icons for beginners that won't make em look like total newbs.

I only go on CC mostly to test out my new icons that I've made using sprite sheets out in the field

THE END
[Quote]
[Reply]

#148 Sep 16 2008, 4:32 pm
IcewarriorX

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
[Quote]
[Reply]

#149 Sep 20 2008, 7:42 am
Jyuukendude

[Quote]
[Reply]

#150 Sep 22 2008, 5:16 pm
Lorddomu

C.C is good sometimes, when another server than Specs's is ON. Altrough, Specs sucks, his GMs are completely fags and abusive, as he own. Moreover, the major comunity are made of fags, that makes the game less good.

Icon Ultima is just play arround, without roleplaying, althrough here are abusive GMs, too! Oh my God! When will it ends? ._.

By the gameplay, I prefer C.C, I like the graphics and the icons, ripped or not, but Icon Ultima is also good.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#151 Sep 22 2008, 6:46 pm
Lorddomu

No Mokona, you're right. It just show the level of dumbness of the another players on C.C, and it's true self.

So... FUCK YOU SPECS, FUCK ALL THE GMS ON SPECS'S SERVER, AND FUCK SPECS'S NOOBISH SERVER.

Well, but I prefer C.C than IC, because of the after all gameplay and the graphics.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#152 Sep 22 2008, 7:02 pm
Lorddomu

Popisfizzy wrote:
Mokona96 wrote:
Shut the hell up! What do you know about him or her! You are just a mean person!

Yea, and I like being mean. Because of that, no, I'm not going to shut the hell up.

[Quote]
[Reply]

#153 Sep 26 2008, 12:43 pm
Jyuukendude

Roflcopter I got banned for speaking 1337 this past weekend, it's Friday and I'm still banned.....WTF?!
[Quote]
[Reply]

#154 Dec 27 2008, 4:52 pm
RoarTuya

Dont get me started about friendliness people are like fuck you ! to me with a small question like " how do i make a ds sprite sheet? " and the GMs don't care about people they just sit around in the main area and do NOTHING.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#155 Dec 27 2008, 4:57 pm
Aixelsyd

wat
[Quote]
[Reply]
[Delete]
[Edit]

#156 12:56 pm
Rate

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

#140 Aug 25 2008, 12:52 pm
Soma Hiato

No way. CC owns. There are more icons at the start for people who just started playing BYOND. And IU is sooo dark... Its like emo or something
[Quote]
[Reply]

#141 Aug 26 2008, 12:16 pm
Mokona96

I used to like this game. buit now i hate it. you know, people know im mokona96, what do they think the 96 is there for, fashion? its my date of birth. and people cant respect that!

All they do on some servers is talk about sex this and sex and that. and lemme tell you, DOROCHI and SPECS should not be GMs

I hate it when they pick on me.
LAtely specs has gotten into Emo music that he calls deathcore and screamo. I hate them both. I play my songs and he overlaps them with his idiot emo songs.

In my opinion Specs doesnt deserve to be a host. i like megaman music and stuff so i play it and even when i paly it to myself he plays something different and overlaps and ewhn i tell him he says too bad.

Who does he think he is? hes not king of the world, he doesnt own the frickin game, why should he make everyone listen to his idiot songs when they dont want too. he kicks one person *who will remain nameless* off the server today because he didnt like her music.

Doroche says so many things about me and says my parents should have had an abortion instead of having me. he treats me like a peice of shit, and because i try to be so nice, i wont tlel him have the ****in things i wanna tell him. he was going thorugh a list of reasons about me being born and why i shouldnt be born. and why can GMs talk about sex all they want, but one person mentions sex as in gender, and they get banned for life? one time i was on someone kept talking about dirty movie s and they werent bannned! what, you have to be a pervert not to be banned? god, what IDIOTS! theres a ton of more stuff too. and for one thing, specs thinks he can boss me around cause im 11 years old and hes almost in collage or something. who gives a damn, gives you no right to act like a child and say such cruel things you can make somebody cry. i didnt cry but i almost did. that idiot thinks he can do whatever he wants. if golddean reads this, i want you to ban dorocche and specs for good! and take away their GM powers. and this i9s why im probably gonna quit chao chatterz for good. they even call me gay and everything.so what if i like azumanga daioh?
i like a couple themes from girly animes. So? the themes are cool. i could care less about the animes. god threy cant accept that. and another guy, not a GM, but cause specs is his friendhe never gets in trouble, is JAcket. aka jacket the hedgehog aka jacket 7. he always picks on kmre and spreads rumorso about me.and he even screwed up my websitew with some other friends of his. you know, why the hell do people always make fun of me just cause im a kid? Kids dont know everything that those guys want me know. and if they cant except that im not a pervert, then tough shit.

In conclusion, if you have ever been picked on by a GM or anyone else on chao cahtterz, tell me your name that you used on the game. ium starting a new website with a comic on it, but theres also a section for people who have been cuyber bullied like me. if i can get enough people to say stuff, maybe itll provbe a point to the idiots who think they own the internet.
[Quote]
[Reply]

#142 Aug 26 2008, 12:18 pm
Mokona96

[Quote]
[Reply]

#143 Aug 26 2008, 12:20 pm
Mokona96

[Quote]
[Reply]

#144 Aug 26 2008, 12:32 pm
Mokona96

[Quote]
[Reply]

#145 Sep 10 2008, 5:55 pm
Kozuma3

[Quote]
[Reply]

#146 Sep 10 2008, 5:56 pm
Rugg

[Quote]
[Reply]

#147 Sep 16 2008, 4:30 pm
Jyuukendude

THE END
[Quote]
[Reply]

#148 Sep 16 2008, 4:32 pm
IcewarriorX

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
[Quote]
[Reply]

#149 Sep 20 2008, 7:42 am
Jyuukendude

[Quote]
[Reply]

#150 Sep 22 2008, 5:16 pm
Lorddomu

[Quote]
[Reply]

#151 Sep 22 2008, 6:46 pm
Lorddomu

[Quote]
[Reply]

#152 Sep 22 2008, 7:02 pm
Lorddomu

Popisfizzy wrote:
Mokona96 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

#153 Sep 26 2008, 12:43 pm
Jyuukendude

[Quote]
[Reply]

#154 Dec 27 2008, 4:52 pm
RoarTuya

[Quote]
[Reply]

#155 Dec 27 2008, 4:57 pm
Aixelsyd

wat
[Quote]
[Reply]
[Delete]
[Edit]

#156 12:56 pm
Rate

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Majin Furble

Popisfizzy wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

H1ppyh8t3r64

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

It has no presentation.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Stereo

BigBoiD wrote:
Stereo wrote:
BigBoiD wrote:

It has no presentation.

"Not-Ripped".
As in the Turfs.
[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Sabaku no Kira

Popisfizzy wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

[Quote]
[Reply]

Pathical Wrath

^^
[Quote]
[Reply]

Lil_kitty_cat

[Quote]
[Reply]

Inuyashaisbest

[Quote]
[Reply]

Kamahamaha135

[Quote]
[Reply]

WillWolf1

[Stop Following]
Reply to post

[Posting guidelines]

My Account
Games
Developers
Community

Rate
Non-Member

Chao Chatterz
by Gold Dean
[Website] [Share] [Zip]

Overview
Discussion
Related
Chao Chatterz Forums
(No subject)

[Quote]
[Reply]

BigBoiD

[Quote]
[Reply]

Popisfizzy

[Quote]