ID:40200

Keywords: favorite, i4md4v0r, music
Well, I'm kinda bored right now doing my chemistry homework...so I thought I'd like to share my favorite music with everyone.

Favorite bands/musicians:
Aerosmith
The Bravery
Bush
Eric Clapton
Foo Fighters
Gary Jules
Gnarles Barkley
Gorillaz
Guns n' Roses
Jet
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Jonathan Coulton
Led Zeppelin
The Raconteurs
The Rolling Stones
Santana
Steve Vai
Them Terribles
Under the Influence of Giants
Wolfmother

:) Anybody else like any of these? and feel free to post you own.
I think this list is pretty one-sided. Get exposed to more types of music.

Gary Jules, is pretty good.
Kataharo Tayoko wrote:
I think this list is pretty one-sided. Get exposed to more types of music.

I do like others, these are just my favorites. I used to be only interested in hip-hop and rap...but that was just a cycle of some sort or something xD I just shifted into other types, and now I don't listen to those as much anymore.
Most of the mainstream other stuff I used to listen to is unappealing to me now anyways...
Well, I feel like randomly posting on your blog. -Randompost-
Warren281 wrote:
Well, I feel like randomly posting on your blog. -Randompost-

Woot for randomness.
Jimi hendrix experiance...led zepplin.....and aerosmith.

...Emp said hi o_o
I dont see how this is one sided when some are classic rock, some are rock, and blues rock.

Anyways I like

Stevie Ray Vaughan
Eric Clapton
Black Sabbath
T-Bone Walker
Ozzy
Judas Priest
Foo Fighters
AC/DC
Steve Miller Band
White Snake
Psycho le Cemu
X Japan
L'Arc en Ciel
Dragonforce
Rob Zombie
Ratt
The Romeo
Isabella
Dacco
And many more lol
(Taken from here.)

The Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Alice In Chains, TAD, Black Sabbath, Local H, Nirvana, Mudhoney, Hüsker Dü, Rage Against The Machine, Soundgarden, Screaming Trees, The Melvins, Pearl Jam, Goo Goo Dolls, Hoodoo Gurus, Pink Floyd, The Stooges, Queen, Rush, Smashing Pumpkins, Static-X, AC/DC, Tool, Pitchshifter.

[Edit]
Something that's not on this list, and should've been, is Mindless Self Indulgence.
Oh, yeah. I like some from Mindless Self Indulgence. Haven't listened to many from them though.
I like pretty much everyone you two listed too. I can't believe I forgot Tool, though. I love them.

Some more of mine are:

B.B. King, The Doors, Elbow, The Foxboro Hot Tubs, The Graduate, Jason Mraz, Modest Mouse, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reel Big Fish, and The Strokes.